Epilogue

Announcement announcement at the end of the story!

But for now, enjoy this one!

-----

It was a bright beautiful Sunday morning and I woke up earlier than everyone else in the house.

I had called everyone-everyone that we're related to, obviously-and asked them to come visit us today for a little lunch celebrating Joe's and my 6th wedding anniversary. We didn't really need to do that, we didn't even celebrated our first and fifth, but I just planned it all so I could meet everyone again after so long and to give some little surprise.

After taking a quick shower, I got my presents ready and then took care for the foods downstairs.

"Why are you up so early?" I heard a soft little voice while I was arranging mini sandwiches on a glass platter. I turned my head around, and sure enough there he was. Standing as beautiful as ever.

I washed my hands and quickly dried them with my apron and picked up the little guy standing by the kitchen door.

"What are you doing up?" He yawned and wiped his clear eyes with his little hand.

"I heard you awake." He murmured. I kissed his forehead and smiled.

"I'm sorry I woke you up, honey." He kissed my cheek and grinned. "Go wake daddy up." I put him down and crouched down. "Tell him the guests are coming."

"Will uncle Seb come?" His eyes widened slightly and I chuckled at his adorable expression. Chad and Sebby had been like the bestest friends. Chad wouldn't let Sebby moved a centimetre away from his side whenever he's here.

"He said he misses you so I'm sure he will." I smiled and he now hugged me as tight as his little hands could. "Alright, buddy. Now, do what I told you to do." He nodded his head eagerly and walked up the stairs.

I sighed as I looked at one more empty plate.

Let's get back to work.

...

"Babe!!!" Sebby ran inside my house-without knocking, I mind you-and practically crushed the bones that were inside me. I chuckled, patting his back a couple of times before soon pushed him away.

"When are you going to stop calling me that?" I scrunched my nose at his nickname for me which apparently hadn't changed since years ago.

"I will. Once I find someone worth to be called babe other than you." He promised, wiggling his eyebrows.

If you're wondering about the sweet sweet Rachel, four years ago, just when both Sebby and Rachel were so close to their college graduations, Rachel's parents got divorced. Rachel told Sebby how she felt, blurting out the part where she'd never trusted boys ever to settle down just because her dad cheated on her mom.

Stupid of her, really. And the worst part, was that Sebby had bought a ring, ready to propose to her after a good almost five years of relationship.

I know he was meant to be there for her and to cheer her up but hell, he was torn. I didn't even blame Sebby when he finally broke things off with her three days after her parents' separation. He was the one who needed to be cheered up.

"Uncle Seb!" Chad ran from the living room and wrapped his arms around Sebby's legs. Sebby chuckled and picked him up, balancing him on his right arm.

"How's my favourite nephew doing?" Sebby brought Chad away and I was soon met with my dad's grey hair.

He smiled at me and spread his hands wide, welcoming me to a hug that I'd missed too much.

"How are you, sweetheart?" Dad asked once he pulled away, keeping me on arms length.