Chapter 28

"Good morning. How can I help you?"

"We need two tickets to LA this morning, please?"

"Okay let me check." The lady typed down some words on her computer before she brought her head back to us. "We have two flights. 7:45 and 9:15."

"7:45!" I shouted before she could finish her sentences.

"Okay..." Well maybe I should've just said it like normal people would. "Can I see your passports?" Joey and I handed the lady our passports and waited for her to check it and printed out our tickets. "Here are your boarding passes. Have a nice flight." She handed us two long papers and smiled brightly like she didn't even care how abnormal I was being.

"Thank you." Both Joey and I said before making our ways pass the whole metal detector things until finally we made it in the plane.

I took my seat near the aisle after Joey took the window seat. I sat down hurriedly and buckled up my seatbelt. From the corner of my eyes, I caught Joey looking at me funny like my nose has grown rapidly from lying too much. Seriously. What's so hilarious?

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It's just an 11 hours flight." He said with amusement in his voice. Just?! Just an 11 hours flight? Oh he's out of his mind. 11 minutes is just. But 11 hours? I narrowed my eyes at him and he chuckled. "It's going to be alright. I won't let the pilot goes to the restroom whatever his condition will be." He said it like I was some 5 year old little girl.

"Why, thank you, Joey." As I grinned, there was a ring that indicates the pilot was about to speak.

"Good morning, ladies and gentleman," a voice of young lady spoke. Oh, it's just the stewardess. I thought to myself before she continued. "My name's Charlotte Avery and I'll be your pilot today." And...I lost the rest of her words.

"It'll be fine, Chrissy." Joey said noticing my change of expression.

"It's a girl, Joey!" I yelled and whispered at the same time. "And not just that, she sounds like she's young enough to be my little sister!" I groaned rubbing my face.

"Hey, you can't just judge someone by their genders!"

"I'm not! I'm a girl too but even the elephants know that girls don't drive cars well, leave alone airplanes!"

"Stop being a drama queen and just sleep it off. Next thing you know, you'll be there in America." I sighed and did as what he told me to. This is ridiculous. Remind me why I decided to leave again? Right...don't remind me.

I slept the whole flight and I even ditched the food. Once I opened my eyes, just like what Joey said, the plane had perfectly landed on LAX. Well, maybe I shouldn't judge.

"Come on. Get your stuffs. We're out of this thing." I said once the plane came to a halt.

"Chill out, madam." Joey chuckled and we finally got out of that flying thing. "Do you have a ride?" He asked tilting his head slightly. Oh right I didn't think of it before. I shook my head. "My friend's picking me up. Would you like to come?"

"Oh that'll be great. If...he's okay with that?"

"He wouldn't mind." He swayed his hand. As we reached the front door after claiming our luggages, a car stopped right in front of us and the owner rolled down his window.

Right there I saw the real definition of bad boy. He looks a little like Joey but in a more...badass way.

"Well well, who do we have here?" Oh wow his voice... Yep, totally a bad boy.