Chapter 42

Soo early update? :) or we can say...last early update...

Here's the last chapter for you guys!!!

------

"Joe, come on. We can't talk if you keep doing it." I sighed as Joe kept on leaving small kisses all around my neck making me as breathless as ever.

"Oh come on. It can wait." He mumbled, not leaving my neck.

It had been roughly 2 months since the accident happened to me. I hadn't completely forgotten about it-I doubt that I ever could-but I'd gotten better and better. And most of all, Joe and I had been more inseparable that our friends were getting sick of us. Yeah, like their opinion would change anything.

After enjoying Joe's lips on my neck for a few more moment, I finally pushed him away and looked him in the eyes. "Are you hiding something from me?" I asked and he chuckled, finally leaning back to the headboard of my bed. "You love me...right?"

"I'm not hiding anything, Chrissy. Calm down a little, will ya?" I pouted and he kissed me on the lips quickly. "And yes, of course I love you, alright? So. My day." He started, putting an arm around me to pull me closer. "This morning I woke up to see a beautiful lady smiling at me." I chuckled as he continued, "then I had breakfast with that very same lady. After I said goodbye to her, I went to Alfie's house to...film some videos. We kept messing around so it took awhile and after that, I just waited for you to come home with Doctor Who." I nodded my head, smiling. "Your turn."

I pulled away slightly and raised my eyebrows at him. "You really weren't listening to me." His eyes widened slightly. I chuckled and shoved his chest. "Tomorrow it'll only be talking. No more kissing." He pouted adorably and I stuck my tongue at him.

"That is so not fair!" He whined like a kid he is.

I will never understand why I ever fell in love with this guy.

...

I stretched my arms and legs the very next morning when I woke up. I turned my head around but Joe was still peacefully asleep so I removed his hand from around me, put on some clothes, and walked out to get some breakfast.

"Gee, fix your hair! It's like you're trying to tell me that you had an awesome night and I don't." Zoe said from the dinning table and I chuckled.

I ran my fingers through my hair for a moment before pulling the fridge door open to grab the milk gallon.

"Pass me a bowl?" I asked Zoe and and she slid it on the table to me. I mumbled a quick thank you and started pouring the milk into it before putting it back into the fridge.

"I will never understand you, Chrissy." I looked up at her, furrowing my eyebrows. "You need to pour the cereal before the milk." She said, definitely frustrated.

"No, it will make my Coco Pops soggy. You don't want that." I said nonchalantly while pouring my cereals into the bowl.

"Yeah, but it'll make it all messy." She grabbed a tissue and wiped the table. "See?" She said, showing me the now-wet-tissue.

"And that's why tissue factories love me." I grinned and started eating my cereal while Zoe was still chuckling at me.

After I was done, I put the bowl in the sink and Joe walked out, wiping the sleep away from his eyes.

"Morning." I walked to him and kissed his lips quickly, but as I was about to pull away, he wrapped my waist and put one hand behind my head to hold me on place as he was deepening the kiss.

"Morning." He finally pulled back, smirking at me.

"Oh my God. I can't wait until the day you two walk out the door so I can get a new roommate." Zoe walked pass us and slammed the door to her room.