Chapter 31

Just so you know, I decided (after some debating with myself over who to choose between him and Jeremy Shada) that Sebastian will played by Nick J. Robinson! Simply because I love him haha

But you can always imagine your own Sebastian. I wouldn't mind.

So anyway, here's chapter 31!

------

"Good morning!" I heard a way too cheery voice shouted inside my room. I groaned, forcing an eye open to see Sebastian sitting on the edge of my bed. Is it even possible for one to be that peppy early in the morning?

"Good morning." I murmured but that didn't stop me from enjoying my heaven of bed.

At least for a few seconds before Sebastian jumped on top of my bed bouncing up and down like a dork he is.

"Sebastian!" I yelled, throwing a pillow at his direction which he tossed back at me easily. "You know now I wish we didn't get along." I threw him the pillow back but now he dodged it away, faking a gasp.

"You take that back, sister. You love me and you know it." I laughed and sat up, leaning my back on the headboard. "How did you sleep?" He smirked down at me.

"With my eyes closed." I rolled my eyes. He, finally, sat down crisscross in front of me.

"Mine was heaven. Thanks for asking." His grin was wider than Cheshire cat's if it's even possible.

"So, tell me about the date." I grabbed my phone from the nightstand to check for any new notification.

"I'm not a girl. I'm not going to tell you anything." This time, he was the one who rolled his eyes. "I'm just here to say thank you to the best sister anyone would ever have."

"But you are a girl!" I joked, pointing my phone at him.

"Or worst." He corrected and made me laugh. He snatched my phone away and pushed me out of my bed.

"Hey! My phone!" I tried to reach it back but much to my dismay he already shoved it down his pocket.

"Go take a shower. Breakfast's ready."

"Okay, dad." I grabbed a short and random t-shirt from my closet before dashing away to the bathroom, leaving Sebastian in my room.

I took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, blow dried my hair, then marched my way back to my room to find Sebastian still lying on top of my bed, holding my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He turned to look at me, looking shocked.

"Um...scribblenauts." He grinned innocently then threw my phone on my bed. Thank god it didn't slip to the ground or else I'd be famous as the girl who killed her step-brother. I gave out my phone once in a random toilet because of that one certain human being and there's no way I'm getting a new one, again. "Come on. Dad's waiting."

I shrugged it off and followed Sebastian out to the dining room. And indeed everyone was already there, enjoying their breakfasts.

"Hello, kids." My dad greeted both Sebby and I.

"Hey, dad." We replied at the same time.

"Chrissy!" Sam's adorable voice chirped. That totally made my day. We got along really well yesterday and it was pretty cool the fact that I actually have a baby sister.

"Hello, Samantha." I smiled at her, waving my hand to her direction.

"Hello to you too, little sis." Sebastian said sarcastically and I couldn't help but giggle. Sam stuck out her tongue at him which he replied with a glare.