Chapter 5

We were there at the hospital as they took Chrissy to the emergency room.

"I'm sorry you're gonna have to wait in the waiting room." One of the nurse said and so we obeyed and all of us waited there. We took like the half space of the waiting room since there were so many of us.

After what seemed like two hours of tension, a doctor walked out of the emergency room.

"Chrissy Mears's family?" The doctor called up and we all stood up from our seats. "Eh...okay...one of her family?" Zoe pushed me to get closer to the doctor. "Okay, I suppose you're her boyfriend?"

"No no. I'm...eh...her..."

"Brother." Zoe said from behind of me and I nodded.

"Oh okay. I'm sorry. So can you tell me what happened?"

"She was...protecting me from a little fight."

"That definitely wasn't a little opponent." She said. Well yeah, Mike's huge and he meant to punch me so that must've been a pretty strong fist. "So, nothing serious really happened but she broke her nose. We've done our best about it and hopefully it'll get better and she should be awake anytime today." I nodded in relief. But what if she's not waking up?

Zoe came up to me and wrapped my shoulder. "She'll be fine." She said. I know she'll be fine. If there's one thing she is, it's tough. Well, and maybe beautiful and nice too but she's tough. She's way tougher than I am. That could be me laying on that bed but she saved me. I owe her my whole life. "You do look like her boyfriend tho." She tried to cheer me up with her joke.

"Shut up, Zoe." I chuckled. I then turned around facing everyone there and said "Guys, it's okay if you want to go back to the hotel. You need to pack your stuffs for tomorrow." That day was supposed to be our last day in LA.

Jeanette being herself stood up right away and left the hospital without saying a word. I don't even know why I'm with her. She's annoying. There I said it. It all started with a truth and dare then stuffs here and there until finally...here we are. Dating. I saw some people rolled their eyes at her.

"I'll stay." Marcus said.

"Of course you will." Alfie joked with a giggle then Marcus punched his arm. "Ouch! That hurts!" Alfie whined rubbing his arm.

"Well, we're in the hospital. That won't matter." Everyone there laughed at how childish they are.

"I'll stay too." Alfie said. And some agreed. But the rest needed to leave. I understand though. It was nice to have them coming to the party anyway.

So there were only me, Zoe, Malfie, the Harries, and Caspar there. I needed to call Mr. Mears and so I did.

"Daniel?" My voice cracked.

"Joe? How are you?" He cheered from the other line.

"I-I'm fine but...Chrissy...she's..."

"What happened with my daughter?" I stared at Zoe who was assuring me to tell him. "Joe? What happened?" He yelled.

"I'm sorry, dad. She's in the hospital right now, unconscious. But I promise you she'll be fine. The doctor said so."

"Where are you?"

"We're in..." I looked around to see something with the hospital name on it and I found one on the back of a chair. "Anaheim Regional Medi..."

"I'm sorry what? Anaheim? Like Anaheim in USA? In America?"

"Yeah...Chrissy hasn't told you? We're on vacation."

"She hasn't. Okay I'll be there in a few hours. Take care of her, okay?"

"I will." He hang up. Why didn't Chrissy tell him that we're in USA? Doesn't matter. Right now, what really matter is for Chrissy to wake up. I needed to say my sorry. She saved my life.

----

Is it too short?! :/ I don't know guys. Comment if it is. And remind me to update more soon within hours if it's too short!

It hasn't got that much readers I know so I want to thank every each of you who's reading this story. You're awesome and you know it!

And you can alway vote because you're awesome!