Chapter 7

"I think she should stay here with me in America just so she'll be safe. I'll get her stuffs next week." Daniel said.

"Don't! I promise you I'll take care of her and she has tons of friends there who'll make sure she's okay." I convinced him not to take her away from me.

"But Mike lives there. What if he..."

"He won't find us. I promise." I cut him off and he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Joe. But I can't trust Mike. You know that. He always seems to find Chrissy and I can't let him hurt her anymore." I stared at Chrissy on her bed and I just nodded not knowing what to say. I'll miss her but I want her to be safe at the same time although the thought of living without Chrissy kills me.

"Joe, here's some...Mr. Mears, I supposed?" Caspar and the rest of the boys walked in and stopped as they saw Daniel inside. "We'll...be outside..."

"No, it's fine. I'm about to leave." Dad said.

"What? You're leaving?" I said in shock. Why didn't he wait until Chrissy wakes up?

"Stella is waiting in the car. I live an hour away. If anything happen just call me." I didn't say a word but then he left.

"What did he say?" Marcus snapped me out.

"Oh eh...he wanted Chrissy to move out here."

"Here means America? She can't!" Marcus really didn't want Chrissy to leave? He really liked her, didn't he?

"I didn't know what to say."

"So you didn't stop him?!" He yelled at me but half whispering.

"I'll try, okay? I'm sorry."

Caspar then handed me a box of pizza that they bought earlier to try to stop Marcus and I. I giggled and took a slice of them and the rest did the same.

"Zoe, wake up." I woke Zoe up and told her to eat. She woke up and got a slice of pepperoni pizza.

"How's Chrissy?" She asked.

"Nothing changed but...dad came when you were asleep."

"Dad as Daniel?" I nodded. "What did he say? Why didn't you wake me up, Joe?!" She sounded pissed.

"You were tired. I couldn't just wake you up. And...he kind of wanted Chrissy to stay here."

"What? No! Why?" I told everyone what happened earlier and they really didn't want Chrissy to leave UK. Chrissy is loved and yeah, I should do something so Daniel would change his mind.

....

"Guys, your flight is tomorrow morning. You probably should go back to the hotel." I said to everyone there. "Don't worry. I'll take care of Chrissy." I assured them who looked unsure and I saw Zoe nodded at them. "No, Zoe. I mean you too."

"What? No, of course not. I'll wait until my sister wakes up."

"Zoe, come on. You need to help me with that thing." I saw Zoe rolled her eyes.

"You really want to do that?" I nodded quiet unsure and she mumbled "okay."

"What? What thing?" Finn said curiously. Everyone were pretty much curious I could tell.

"Nah. You'll see." Zoe and I laughed at them who are pissed.

They all were getting ready to go back to the hotel when Zoe said. "Joe, if anything happen to her, you need to call me, okay? You're not her only sibling."

"And call me too. You're not the only one who care about her."

"Okay, Marcus." I said a little teasing him. I don't know even know why they hadn't called themselves dating now. Everyone laughed and they finally left.

Here I am. All alone. Why hasn't Chrissy waken up? It's been the whole day. I really nee to talk to her and tell her how sorry I am. I miss her and I swear I'll never forgive Mike. Not for cheating on her and moreover for this.

I got some sleep with my head on the hospital bed next to Chrissy's weak body. I hope she'll wake up anytime soon.

----

School break! Haha and yeah. It's not really the best school break since vidcon is gonna start in any minutes and you know...I live like 20 hours away by plane so.......does anyone have the same problem? If so, let's cry together!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter an if you did, vote because you're awesome!