Chapter 35 (Re-post)

Someone told me they couldn't read this chapter that I posted earlier. I don't know if it happens with the rest of you so I decided to post it again. if you have read it from the last one, don't worry, I just copied and pasted it. nothing changed.

Oh and thank you for 100k+ reads on Brotherly Love! I love you, guys! You all are awesome!

-------

"Chrissy?" I heard a soft voice called my name. I turned around to see a little figure standing by my door, looking up at me with a frown. "Do you have to go?" Sam asked me and I had to bit my bottom lip to stop my tears from falling.

I walked to her and crouched down so my eyes were staring straight at her innocent ones. "I will come to visit you, okay?" I told her, smiling.

I don't even know when will I ever come back to this house or if I ever will but what was I supposed to say? I've came to love my half-sister too much after the past two weeks that it was hard to leave her like this.

"Promise?" She asked, her face lit up a little. I nodded and wrapped my hand around her mini shoulder.

"I promise." I said to her ears.

Once I pulled back, I smiled at her and she grinned at me like a kid she was.

"I'll miss you." She said. And before I knew it, I felt a tear rolled down my cheek but I wiped it away immediately.

"I'm going to miss you too. I will call you everyday, okay?" She nodded her head enthusiastically. "Now would you be a doll and call your brother for me?" She gave me a big wet sloppy kiss on the cheek before running out of my room. I chuckled at her and continued to pack my stuffs back to my suitcase.

"You need me?" Sebby asked me from outside my room. Oh how I'm going to miss his voice.

"Yeah. Will you-" I turned around but stopped my words as I saw his red puffy eyes. My eyes widened and I had to hold back a fit of laughter. The bad boy cried? "Have you been crying?" I asked him although it was already obvious.

"What?" He snorted, turning his head around. He was clearly avoiding my gaze. "No." He muttered. Yeah, right.

"Sure, big boy." I rolled my eyes and opened my arms wide. "Come here." I told him and soon hugged him tightly. "I'll call you, okay? I promised Sam. We'll Skype." He sniffed and nodded his head that was on my shoulder. "Come on, man up. We've only known each other for 2 weeks anyway." I pulled back to wipe the tears that had already fell on my cheeks.

"Yet you made me talk to my crush for three years. Who does that?"

"Yeah, and you made made me get with my crush for...what? My whole life?" We chuckled. Once our chuckles died, we just stared and smiled at each other before I broke the moment. "I'll miss you, Sebby."

"At least no one will call me that anymore." He joked and I rolled my eyes. "I'll miss you too, Chrissy." He said, seriously this time. But we all learned a lesson that my brother would never stay serious for too long. "Have a save flight. If that's possible." He joked again and this time, I punched his chest.

"I hate you."

"Love you too, sister." He grinned. "So the thing you needed me to do?" Before I could answer, someone cleared their throat from behind Sebby and I lifted my head up only to find the guy I could proudly call my boyfriend, smiling cheekily at me.

Cue red cheeks.

"Never mind." I told Sebby, pushing his back so he was now standing outside of my room.

"Of course. Lover boy to the rescue." He rolled his eyes at Joe. I stuck my tongue out, pulled Joe in, and closed the door behind us.

"Hey." I greeted him, smiling. It was crazy how my heart could beat way faster whenever he was around even though he wasn't doing anything. He could only smile at me or say one word and my whole body could turn into jelly.