Chapter 17

Chrissy's POV

I walked to the rest room and said my goodbye to my beautiful phone. It was all about phone or life, and myself obviously voted for life.

I turned it off and took a last glance at it. I don't know why I turned it off like it'd make any change but it just seemed saver somehow.

"Take care, phone. I love you." I said to it before putting it down. That's just how weird I am. I'm sorry but this is a phone we're talking about. I mean come on.

"Did you just talk to your phone?" A girl walked out from a bathroom stall. Well...I should've checked I know. But it was too early. I didn't think anyone would be there.

"Eh...no...I was...calling my friend..." What? You call your friend phone? Are you kidding me?! "Okay yeah I was talking to it because I'll have to let it go. I'm going to leave it here and I needed to say my bye." I finally spilled it out to a total stranger. How smart.

"What? Why?"

"Just...a little problem." She nodded with a smile and was about to leave. "Actually wait!" She turned back to me and I took a deep breathe. She might can help a little. "I'm trying to run away. I was kidnapped. I don't know what to do now and he's been tracking my phone. Would you help me?" She looked kind of shocked. Well, who wouldn't be?

"What can I do?" She asked and I smiled. Maybe she isn't a bad stranger after all.

I checked outside to find Mike was still in his car focusing to the song on the radio. Perfect.

I asked the girl to switch clothes with me and that's just what we did. It wouldn't help much but at least it'd help a little. Mike'll notice the dungaree I wore earlier and he knows that I'd never wear this kind of skirt. And our hair aren't that different

Let's do this.

"Are you ready?" She asked me with a confident smile that made my whole miserable day. The fact that she agreed to my idea was crazy good.

"I am. But are you?"

"Of course I am. And what will you do next?"

"I'll search for a telephone booth. That's first."

"There's one not too far from here..." She told me where it is and was ready to open the door.

"Wait..." She turned her head around and raised her eyebrows. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm Marissa, by the way."

"Chrissy." I smiled. She smiled even wider and left before me.

I followed right behind her and we turned to different sides. I turned to the left and she turned to the right. Obviously. Once, I glanced at Mike's car and I saw him going out of his car, staring deadly at Marissa. God, I hope she'll be okay.

I hid behind a wall and peeked at Mike who was trying to get Marissa. I ran as fast as I could to the nearest telephone booth to call Joe. I needed help so badly. Yes, I did text him a few minutes ago when I was in Mike's car but I didn't give him much information. I didn't even know what I sent him. I tried to type "Mike" hoping he'd get what I mean by that but I didn't even look at the screen or that'd be too obvious for Mike.

I reached the telephone booth and dialled Joe's number. It didn't take long for him to pick up.

"Hello?" I heard his voice and I felt a lot calmer.

"Joe, help me!"

"Chrissy?! Where are you?"

"Somewhere around Cleveland street. I'm not sure. Please hurry up."

"I will. Find a save place and wait for me." I hang up and was about to went out of the booth when someone was already there blocking my way. I'm sure the road was empty before I made the call.

"Still thinking that I'm stupid?" He said. Mike said. Seriously how did he do it all? Did he put a chip in my food or something?

"How did you..."

"Remember Marissa? Yeah apparently I'm not the only one who's stupid here." He smirked. God...that bitch...I shouldn't believe that girl. Why could I be that stupid?! I should've known. The way she kind of looked like me, how she just agreed to help me, it was all set up. Kill me now.

"Mike, please just stop. This isn't going to work. Go force me however you want but I just don't want to do it. If you let me go, it's going to be a win win situation. You can just find so many other girls to do without having to kidnap them first and for me...I can...go home."

"You really think it's all about sex? No, honey. It's about revenge. How you dumped me years ago when I should've dumped you first. You were the bad lover not me." What's it with this guy?! Is he out of his mind? "But again...maybe you're right. And sex too." He smirked and pinned me inside the booth. He smacked his lips on mine as his hand found his way down to my thighs. I felt tears on my cheeks. I was terrified but I couldn't do anything. I tried my hard to push him away but no use. It was way too narrow. I couldn't even move. And plus, he was too big while I'm...this. I couldn't breathe like someone just dropped a ton of iron on my chest. God, I believe in you. Help me out of this. Please. was all I could manage to think.

Before his hand could reach anything further, someone opened the door and pulled Mike away from me. I, for once was able to exhale.

Awhile after I could open my eyes perfectly, I found Mike was already laying on the ground. I moved my sight away from him and found Joey was panting with fist formed in his hand. He was about to grabbed Mike again but I stopped him.

"Joey!" I ran to him an hugged him. I seriously needed it. A hug. "Thank you." He hugged me back tightly.

"What did he do to you? Did you get hurt? Are you okay now? Should we go to the hospital?"

"Joey. I'm fine now that you're here. Thanks to you." I smiled as he kissed the top of my head.

"So this is your Prince Charming?" I heard Mike trying to collect himself and stood up. Joey let go of me and was ready to punch him once more when we heard the voice of sirens coming. "Shit." Mike mumbled under his breathe and I felt smile forming in my lips.

Thank you, Joe. I know I can always count on you.

-----

Yes? No? Let me know!!!

And bold and italics on wattpad app! Yay! Haha I really like the new features.

Anyway, I do hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and if you did, vote because you're awesome!