Please read this

So um...hey, guys. I'm sorry this is not an update but please read it. That'll mean a lot to me really.

So, earlier today, I was looking for a new fan fiction to read. Yeah, I like reading fan fictions that maybe you guys or other people write here. I think they're so good.

And anyway, when I was scrolling the page, I found something that caught my eyes. The title of the book was Brotherly Love. No, I'm not trying to be narcissistic or something because it wasn't even my book. Nope, it wasn't. It wasn't even a Finn Harries fan fiction. It was a Joe Sugg one if I'm not mistaken. So, before curiosity kills a poor cat, I clicked on that book. One thing that came to my mind once I started reading was "is this déjà vu?" Because seriously, it was so much like mine. It was almost like -and I'm not trying to judge- the writer copied my words and change the word Alfie with Joe and add some other words.

I'm not even the type who gets easily mad but it just somehow pissed me off and I felt disappointed. I don't even know whether (s)he knew that my book exists but...I don't even know anymore.

Guys, I love every each of you for your supports. I didn't come here to make enemies. If anything, I want to make friends with all of you. I do think you guys are awesome and I want you guys to think of the same way of me if it's possible. So, I guess you get my point. I'd be honored if I'd ever be your inspiration on writing but that doesn't mean I'm okay with people re-posting my story with a little change in some details. But again, like what I said. I don't want to be self -centred or anything. I just want to make it clear. Respect copyright, okay? Because one day, you'll thank yourself for doing it. Trust me.

I won't even tell you who the person is or anything. I just hope this will end now. And for that one person, if you're even reading this, I know you're good with writing with your own words. Well, that if you try. My story isn't even that great. Maybe yours will be better? Who knows.

And for you guys, thank you for reading this. Note that I owe you guys big time! :)