03

Chapter Three - "Like a date?"

I quickly shot up, pulling Jessie up with me. My eyes landed instantly on the culprit. Some cocky little teenage, spotty twat.

"Say that again mate." I said calmly stepping infront of him, towering over him. He froze slightly before smirking and walking away. No i wasn't having that. He wasn't going to insult Jessie like that and get away with it. It's sick.

"Whats wrong? Scared of a dirty lesbian?" I shouted, drawing more and more attention to us. He stopped in bis tracks and swivelled on his heel, now facing me he stepped upto me.

"What you gonna do? Set your slutty girlfriend on me?" He shouted, chuckling to himself. That was it, i cracked. Although admittedly my heart skipped a little when he referred to her as my girlfriend. Why? I don't know. I swung my arm back, i could already see it was going to be a perfect blow to his nose. Just as i was about to impact that vile little face i felt an arm hold me back.

"He's not worth it." Jessie whispered, gently tugging me towards the exit. What was she doing? He needed to be taught a fucking lesson!

The second we got outside i turned to Jessie and just gave her a total 'what the fuck' look.

"I appreciate you were protecting me ok.. But imagine what kind of things people would hear. This is going to get out. Front page tomorrow, i can just see it." She said trying to keep calm.

"Did you not hear what he said? He deserved a broken nose for that!" I shouted slightly loud..

She grabbed my arm quickly and yanked me round the corner into a dark alleyway. She pressed her finger on her lips indicating i needed to keep my voice down.

"Violence isn't the answer Chlo.. It wasn't going to solve anything," she said slowly.

"I'm sorry, i-i was just, just furious! Everything was going great till then..then he wrecked it." I trailed off looking down nervously.

"It doesn't even matter, just don't let it get to you?" She asked. Clearly she really didn't know me. Things always got to me. This was my fathers fault, he was the one who taught me violence solved everything. She didn't have a clue who i was? God i didn't know her either? What were we doing?

"I need to go.." It came out as only a whisper. Did i really want to go? I'd have to walk aswell.. On my own.. Great.

"I think i got a bit carried away in there. I'm sorry." I confessed speaking up more and taking a step back, only now realising how close we were.

"Urm yeah, me too." She admitted, looking hurt. I half smiled at her.

She really did look upset. But i mean really? What were we doing in there? I only met her this afternoon. But she was so hot. Man what am i thinking?

"How are you getting home?" She asked breaking the awkward silence.

"Urm i guess i'm walking on my own.. You?" I replied.

"My driver will drop you back don't worry." With that she pulled out her phone and called who was presumably her driver. I didn't even have chance to thank her or anything before a black van pulled up in front of us. A man stepped out and opened up the door as Jessie and i climbed in.

The car journey was silent and awkward. Luckily, it was only a short drive. Within a couple of minutes we pulled up outside the building of my apartment.

I opened the door and for a second i thought she was going to let me go without even saying goodbye. She really wasn't happy.

"You're not going to even say goodbye then?" She asked as i stepped out if the car.