22

Chapter Twenty Two-i love Jessica.

Sorry for the really bad tense changing in this chapt. Ik i'm really bad for that-.- i'll sort it later.

*********

"Oi, don't you scratch my table!" Jessie scolded, narrowing her eyes at me as i squirmed under her touch.

"Stop then!" I shrieked breathlessly, as she repeatedly ran her fingers up and down my sides, across my belly, and upto the forbidden area- my armpits. There was nothing i hated more than people touching my armpits. I instantly squeal, the second Jessie's hands make contact with them. I attempt to wriggle away from her, but she's stronger than she looks.

A constant smile is plastered across her face, and i can't help but admire her beauty.

"What's wrong?" She asks, her voice wary as full of concern. Her hands pause, stopping their torture.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" I ask sweetly, reaching my hand up to meet her cheek. Gently i brushed my knuckles down the edge of her face, along her jaw line, and upto her lips, where i stroked my thumb over her bottom lip.

"I'd like to be as beautiful as you." She confessed, her voice so soft. I blushed, smiling like an idiot at her compliment. I shook my head in disbelief.

Was she delusional? I wondered idly.

"You really are gorgeous." Jess assured me, her hands clasping either side of my face gently. Using the little strength i have in my abs, i pulled my body up to meet hers, sat opposite her, my legs under her. She smiled sweetly.

"Can i ask you something?" She asked, shyly. I nodded, in response.

"What do you think of my parents?" She inquired. She looked cautiously at me. Was she afraid of my answer?

I smiled. "They're great. Even nicer than i expected. They made me feel quite relaxed. Although, they werent here for long." I explained honestly. Jessie cocked her head to the side slightly.

"Hmm, i think they just wanted to make sure you werent a gold digging cheat, looking to wreck my life. Like my previous girlfriend." She sighed, gazing down. I felt my heart sink slightly, how could somebody ever treat this beautiful woman badly? They'd have to be sick. Fisting my hand into her hair, i urged my lips against hers. Forcefully, yet lustfully. She quickly reciprocated, placing one hand on the small of my back, the other on the back of my neck. She began to giggle slightly as i ran my fingers through her hair, i pulled away, gazing at her, puzzled.

"Sorry, that tickled."

"Your scalp is ticklish?" I raised an eyebrow. She giggled once again.

"Your giggles are adorable." Her cheeks instantly flushed at my compliment. Aw.

"Ok, my turn to ask a question." I told her. She nodded, telling me she understood.

"Earlier, i overheard your mum say i wasn't your 'usual' type, and that i was better than the others-" i began to explain.

"Eavesdropping were you?" She interrupted, clearly amused by the thought. I shook my head, innocently.

"No, i overheard." I confirmed. But she didn't look convinced.

"Well, i was just, well i thought yanoo, well, what is your usual type?.." I continued to question.

"I don't really have a type. Just, nice people, decent. Not after money or fame. Somebody that really loves me."

I squirmed again, the L word once more.

"However, my usual type seems to be cheats. Just my luck." She sighed.

"I'll never treat you like that, okay? I've never met anybody like you. Nobody has ever treated like you have. You're so good to me. I hope we last. You make me feel so good. I'd never cheat on you beautiful. As far as i'm concerned, there is nobody out there that is as beautiful and talented and kind as you."

"Stop." She grinned, placing her index finger over my lips. Her cheeks were bright red. Aw.

"I can't take anymore. You're so cute!" She beamed at me. Slowly she moved in, her lips catching mine in an embrace. She pulled away, still grinning uncontrollably. I clasped her cheeks, pulling her in for a longer kiss. Slowly, she began to kiss along my jawline, down my throat and across my collar bone.

"Come on, lets go upstairs.." She suggested, eyebrows high.

"I'm haply here." I smiled mischievously.

"Ok, but if you scratch my table young lady." She giggled, pulling at the hem of my tshirt.

--------------------

Today is Saturday. I've spent every single night since cornwall with Jessie. So far, everynight has been perfect. Jessie's schedule has been quite chaotic. At every spare second she gets, she is with me. We haven't had chance to actually go out. Jessie's trying to keep me away from the public eye, in order to avoid anymore headlines. Jess is currently in rehearsals for some show on monday. She'll be home in two hours, then we have all tonight and all tomorrow together. Just us. Its not often she gets and entire day off, but when she does, she usually spends it with her family. Instead, she's chosen to spend the day with me. I feel rather privileged to be honest.

I decided to attempt, and i mean, attempt, to cook a meal for Jessie. However, the closer it gets, the less inclined i feel. I'm beyond tempted to order a Chinese, maybe indian?

"Chlo, tomorrow, will you come meet this guy with me? He's, oh he's so cute. But, i'm kinda nervous to go on my own. Please pretty please?" Han emerged from her bedroom, begging and pleading.

"I'm sorry Han, you know i would. I'd promised to spend the day with Jess. I've planned the perfect day. I thought-"

"No. You know what Chlo. I don't care!" She shrieked, raising her hands.

"I get it. Your girlfriend is more important than me. Fine. Enjoy your day. I'll go on my own." She grumbled. Clearly not impressed.

"Some best friend." She huffed, stalking back off to her room. I sighed. She knew i'd planned to spend the day with Jessie. I don't mean to pick over her, but, well, its hard.

I slouched into the sofa, groaning in despair. She'll get over it. I'd sort it tomorrow, when she'd calmed down.

I couldn't help but feel, maybe Jess was slightly more important. I really felt something for her. Something i'd never felt before. She just, made me so happy. I felt so good around her. I constantly wanted to be in her company. I wanted to make her happy, make her feel good. I loved hearing her voice, it gave me butterflies, brought an uncontrollable smile to my face.

Did i love her?

I shook my head. No, i couldn't. I can't. I won't.

But did i?

I could...

What does it feel like to love somebody?

Is this it?

I smiled. I love Jessica.

******

Corny? Or cute? What dya think xD

VOTE, COMMENT, MESSAGE ME? TELL ME WHAT YOU ALL THINK.

Check out my trailer for the book! Here ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvjFzKMeA8I

Also; check out my new Harry styles fanfic 'sexpectations' just started yesterday.