54

So, since we're coming to the end, I felt it was only right I wrote something abit...well kinky😂, because, well, who doesn't want to read a sex scene including Jessie, huh? And since Jessie has been so provocative recently (on Alan Carr and Capital etc) I thought I'd make it a bit realistic and demonstrate Jessie's sex obsessed alter ego😂😂 enjoy👌

Chapter Fifty-Four~ Thank You.

"Those thigh high boots you bought a few weeks back, you got them right?" I asked hopefully. Jessie nodded cautiously, squinting at me whilst trying to figure me out.

"Well, why don'd you go put those on and some hot underwear and do a lil' dance?" I suggested, seriously with a hint of a mischievous smile.

"In your dreams." Jessie scoffed brushing me off and crossing the room, feigning disinterest. I came up behind her, splaying my hands out over her stomach.

"I thought you wanted to know the secret?" I asked, tempting her. "Just one quick little dance. Then I'll tell you."

It was the night before, the night before our wedding. Our last night sleeping together before the wedding. Our last night sleeping together unmarried. Jessie somehow had managed to figure out that I was hiding some sort of secret. She was right, of course, as usual. Now, she was trying to seduce the secret out of me. But, I wasn't letting her win this time, no way.

Jessie spun to face me, one eyebrow raised. "You promise you'll tell me." She scanned my face, holding me at shoulders length.

"I promise," I held up three fingers and said, "lesbian's honour." Jessie giggled and then nudged me playfully. Of course, I wouldn't actually tell her.

"Just one, quick, little dance." She told me. "And I'll remember this, next time you want something from me." She chuckled.

"Jess, you're loving this. It's obvious you just want to get those feet into those boots and thrust your ass into my face, so go and get changed will you?" It was true. She was blatantly playing with me. Jessie was far too sexual to not want to give me a lap dance.

"Okay, I'm done." Jessie sang from the bathroom, a few minutes later. The door creaked open, all horror film-like. She emerged looking so much better than I could've possibly imagined. I grabbed the bed and eased myself down, to sit.

"Fucking-" I couldn't think of anything to say to even do Jessie justice. "Words cannot describe-" I breathed deeply, attempting to control my racing heart.

"I thought I'd seen it all. Well, I mean I have seen it all. But, but, this- oh my," I placed my hand over my heart, at a loss for words.

"Baby, I haven't even started dancing yet," she spoke seductively as she stalked across the room. Her eyes were permanently glued to mine as she made her way over to me. She came close and lent forward slapping each of her hands onto either of my knees. I gasped at the sharp sting of pain, but I was far too excited to even give the slightest shit.

"You look a bit lost," Jessie teased, gliding her hands in a northern direction, from my knees to the tops of my thighs. She pushed her bum up into the air, and it definitely didn't go unnoticed. I reached out, grabbing her by the back side and pulling her closer.

"Nuh-uh," Jessie giggled, wiggling her finger in my face. She pulled away, releasing my thighs. She scanned me head to toe, nibbling at her lip as she took in my entire form.

"Jessie-" I breathed, but my mouth fell when she began swaying to some music that I hadn't even realised was playing. Goodness knows when Jessie put it on or how even. She must've put it on before she went in the bathroom.

"Just, keep that pretty little mouth closed," she whispered, moving more to the music. I was about to protest when suddenly she spun in a neat circle, whipping her lacy bra off as she did so. My jaw fell farther than it ever had before and I instantly shot up, onto my feet.