04

Chapter Four - "Jessie is this your girlfriend?"

Sorry its been so long, my internet has been down since saturday. Its finally fixed tho;) so heres you go. Its quite long.

Enjoy ;)

"Jessie stop!"

Jessie instantly pulled back her face bright red and filled with disappointment. I looked down ashamed, she was clearly hurt. But, it was too soon, none of this yet. I wanted to take things slowly..very slow. I still didn't know Jessie well. I didn't know what she was capable of. She seemed trust worthy but how could i be sure she wouldn't hurt me. I had to be certain. I had to protect myself and my feelings. if i didn't who would? I'd only just got my life back on track. I didn't want to rush things. I wanted this to work.

"I-i'm so-" she began.

"No, don't say that word." I smiled cupping her face trying to show her i wasn't annoyed.

"What word? So-" she asked, i cut her off.

"Don't say it! I just, i just don't want to rush things baby, i want to make sure that..well, i just want to know you more. It sounds gay i know, but hey. I am gay!" I said giggling attempting to lighten the mood. She giggled and i noticed her face had flushed pink, it was adorable.

"You called me baby.." She whispered shyly. I hadn't even realised i'd done it. I felt my face flush now also.

"Sorr-" i began, this time she cut me off.

"Don't say that word" she said mimicking me.

"I like it.." She continued. I smiled and leant in to peck her lips when i felt her finger between us, stopping me.

"No rush." She giggled causing me to groan childishly in disappointment.

"I hope you're not busy. Because now i'm here, i might aswell take you out." She grinned tying my dressing gown back up.

"Now go put some clothes on! Quick!" She said ushering me towards my bedroom door. I did as i was told. I quickly hopped in the shower. I threw on my favourite pattern leggings, rolling up the bottoms, matching it which a plain white t-shirt and big gold necklace. I slipped on my purple nike blazers and grabbed my phone before going to find Jessie in the living room. As i walked in my jaw dropped. The room was nothing like i'd left it. I'd left it such a state, i'd unpacked most things and left them lying around just anywhere. Now, not a thing was out of place. It was so tidy! the kitchen included.. the new toaster and kettle were now plugged in ready to be used and the work-tops actually looked clean! The strong aroma of polish filled the room causing me to sneeze violently.

"Bless You!" Came a voice from beside me. I hadn't even noticed Jessie stood next to me.

"I hope you don't mind, i tidied up a little. I can't stand things being out of place." She confessed.

"Mind? Of course i don't mind! Gosh, would you like to be my personal cleaner?" I laughed, i don't understand how she could think i'd mind!

"Come on, lets go.." She giggled adorably ignoring what i'd said.

"Where are we goingggg?" I asked as she dragged me to the car. The same car that dropped me off last night. In my head i was praying she wan't taking me anywhere to eat.. I felt so sick from last night. The excitement of being with Jessie was the only thing keeping me alive right now, i was sure.

"How hungry are you?" She asked fastening her seatbelt. I groaned showing i really wasn't in the mood for food. (I'm a poet and i didn't even know it!)

"Okay, cinema or bowling?" She asked grinning with wild excitement.