09

Chapter Nine - I decided. I didn't like Alisha.

(A/N sorry would've put this up last night but I was really ill, couldn't bare to look at my laptop, sorry, so here it is.. thank you for being amazing got so many votes, thank you

Also; I'm changing the cover later tonight, so just to let you know, if you cant find the story. Shout out to @Echonic for making the new cover, she's epic!!)

I stood for a second, just watching her as she cried into her palms. I felt so awkward. I wanted to wrap my arms round her and comfort her but I figured she'd just push me away. she obviously didn't want me here, so I decided to go. My heart broke as I left her there crying, but I just didn't know what else to do. I couldn't think. I slammed the door behind me and literally just fell to the floor. I couldn't even cry. I just put my hands on my head and sighed.

I was secretly hoping Jessie would run after me.. Maybe not. Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. was it Jessie? I looked up to see Bob stood beside me. I looked back down at the ground, completely ignoring his presence.

"She's missed you this past week, yanoo?" he half smiled sympathetically at me. I looked back up.

"She just told me she doesn't like me.." I sighed.

"Then she lied. She hasn't been right all week. Everyone's been worried about her. I can see it in her eyes, its you." He smiled again, raising his eyebrows.

"But she just sai-" I began, but Bob cut me off.

"You came all this way, are you really going to give up this easily?" he chuckled pulling me upto my feet. I smiled, he had a good point. I couldn't give up, not yet.

"Thank you," I smiled as I went to open the door.

"Oh, and tell Hannah I'll see her sunday?" he asked sweetly.

"sure," I smiled back before opening the door and slowly stepping back inside. I sat beside Jessie and draped my arm over her shoulder.

"Jessie it's okay.." I didn't really know what she was crying about, but that's just what everyone says when somebodies crying, right? I soothingly rubbed her back as she mumbled something into her hands.

"I can't hear you Jessie?" I said as I gently pulled her hands away from her face. Her eyes were bright red and puffy, I could see it instantly. Something was really worrying her.

"I-I said, it's not. it's not okay!" She slightly yelled. I pushed her hair behind her ears and wiped away her tears while telling her;

"I'll make sure it's okay, talk to me Jessie.. Tell me what's wrong?" I pleaded.

"I can't, If I tell you, my record company will drop me Chlo. Please, just leave while you can, forget about me?" I completely ignored what she had asked me to do.

"What? No they won't? Why would they drop somebody as talented as you?" I half chuckled, she was mad to think that would possibly happen.

"Because, my manager. I'm already in deep shit for singing a song without her permission. She'll know by now. If she finds out I've seen you too.. She'll tell the company bullshit about me. They-They'll drop me Chlo. I know they will." she babbled so fast I only just understood what she said.

"Jessie, if they have any sense at all, they'd never drop you. No matter what anyone says. Girl, you're amazing!" I grinned. It was true. She was so talented, she must pull in so much money. Island records would be crazy to drop her.

"But-" she began, I quickly cut her off.

"But nothing Jessie. Now who is this bitch?" I raised an eyebrow.