07

Chapter Seven - "Look at me you little Slut"

(I just wanna say thank you for all the comments and messages I've had on here and on twitter. It means a lot, every single one. Thanks. Check out my other book i'm starting? Let me know what you think! Should i do it? Ty)

Jessie's P.O.V

That day I headed straight to Island Records head office. I walked straight in and straight upto my manager. I knew she wouldn't be happy. Although what Chlo had said had cheered me up, I still knew I'd be in deep shit. One thing I'd always said to myself was that I was never going to become some fame hungry diva. I was thankful for where I was today and for everything I had. I knew It was wrong, claiming I was too ill to work and needed to rest. That wasn't showing how grateful I am.. that was lying. Although I felt bad, I hadn't been this happy in so long. I really felt something for Chlo. Something I hadn't felt in a long time. I wasn't prepared to let that go for anything or anyone, I was going to hold on this time.

I felt so bad leaving in such a rush this morning. After what we'd done. Anybody would of thought I'd of just used her for sex then left. I'd hoped Chlo hadn't thought of it like that.. I guessed she was okay with it since she texted me wishing me a happy day. She was cute.

I finally found my manager; Melanie and everything just flew out of me.. I was so scared of how she'd react.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm so so sorry! I just, let me explain, you see.. I didn't do it so I could just go out for the day, it wasn't like that I swear! I just, I met somebody, I wanted to spend some time with them, it won't happen again, I'm sorry." It all rolled off my tongue like word vomit. Maybe if she saw how sorry I was she wouldn't be so angry.

"What are you talking about you stupid cow?" she spat at me.

"Yesterday.. I lied. I wasn't ill.. and the night before, at the club.." she looked at me confused.

"Wait you don't know?" I'd just assumed that it would be all over the papers. That she'd of seen the papers, she'd know. Maybe Didn't know? Shit had I just dropped myself in it? Chlo said I was worrying about nothing.. maybe I was.

"Are you telling me you lied to me yesterday?" she asked, stepping towards me. I felt my hands become clammy and I took a step back, away from her.

"You should know by now Jessica. You don't lie to me ok? What's this about meeting someone? a girl?" she interrogated. I gulped harshly, and hesitantly nodded.

"Well you won't be seeing this girl again Jessica. Do you understand me?" she asked, attempting to keep her cool. I froze, no, she couldn't stop me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" she yelled.

"Ye-urm yes, yes I understand" I stuttered. I could feel my legs shaking, she was getting closer. she took one final step towards me and wrapped her fingers around my jaw, tight. Pulling my face upto hers. I could feel her breath hitting my face, the stench of coffee.

"If I find out you're with someone Jessica, I will not be happy. And I will find out, don't try and be all smart ass with me, slut." she spat. I just wanted to cry.. I needed to get away. I would never let anybody push me around like this normally. But I was scared of her.

"Now go, you have rehearsals for Eden next week. And remember, I don't want ANY surprises. Don't you go singing songs without my permission." she whispered. I nodded vigorously. Praying she'd let me go now.

"Now go!" she shouted pushing me towards the door. Just as my hand reached the handle to open the door;

"wait! Give me your phone." she demanded. I quickly threw my hands into my pockets frantically searching for my phone before handing it over to Melanie.