31

Chapter ThirtyOne- "He Wants To Kill Me"

Okkkkkk; I just want to say that you guys are all amazing. I've seen a couple of people post pics on insta and talking about my fanfic. And a few times now i've been scrolling down my twitter TL and i've seen you talking and fangirling about it😂 you're all awesome! Thank you for all of your lovely comments and messages and for all of your votes! And thanks for spreading the word about 'my shadow' ☺️ You're all class👌 always feel free to message me or talk to me on twitter/insta! I love talking to you all x

Jessie's hand held my nape. Tilting my head back slightly I moaned as she pressed her soft lips into the groove of my collar bone.

"You're so beautiful." She murmured against my skin. "So kissable." She breathed, staring up at me through her long lashes.

"How about fuckable? Am I fuckable?" My eyebrows danced, suggestively.

"Always." She kissed my lips, gently. "But not right now." Has she seriously just turned down sex with me?

"Come on, we need cheering up. And I have an idea." Jessie grinned mischievously. Where was this going?

"Whats wrong with sex? Sex can cheer us up." I shrugged.

"Afterwards." She shook her head disapprovingly. Then, She took my hand and lead me into the kitchen before she began scanning all of my cupboards. Followed by moving into the lounge where she continued to search high and low for something.

"Babe, what are you looking for?" I smirked.

"Paints. Come on you must have paints somewhere?" Why the hell did she want paints?

"They're in my room. I'm not in a very artistic mood though really, Jess." I sighed.

"Have you got like a big plastic sheet? And some massive paper?" She eyed me, biting her lip. I was so confused.

"Cupboard under the sink. What the hell are you upto?" I asked, slightly concerned now.

"Strip down to your underwear and go get your paints. Come back in here when you're done." And with that she pushed me out of the living room door. The fuck? Desperate to know what she had in store, I did as I was told.

When I walked back into the living room Jessie had a big plastic sheet spread out on the floor with big pieces of paper taped together to make a large one.

"Put the paint in these pots then cover your hands and feet in it." She ordered. Woah, bossy Jessie was hot. She grinned before starting to take off her clothes. I was totally mesmerised by her, I didn't move.

"Stop staring and cover yourself in paint, pervert." She teased, launching her tshirt at me. I threw it back before tipping purple paint into a bucket and standing in it.

"What exactly are we doing?" I still didn't understand.

"We're going to make a picture. I've always wanted to do this!" She shrieked. She was so childish, but I loved it. I giggled at her.

"So why have we taken our clothes off?" I raised a brow.

"So we don't ruin them. Plus, It's more fun seeing you like that." She smirked, making her way over to me. I dipped my hands into the paint before grabbing her ass and pulling her close and kissing her.

"Oi, miss sexual pants. Keep it clean. We're going to make art." She scolded. I burst out laughing, seeing purple hand prints on each of her ass cheeks. I was proud of that. Jessie simply wiggled her bum before dipping her feet into some pink paint.

"This is such a stupid idea." I snorted, trailing footprints across the paper.

"Its a coupley thing to do. It creates memories." She smiled sweetly, placing her hand on my belly. She smiled at the print it left.