17

Chapter Seventeen - "Do not touch my girlfriend"

She stopped, just as her t shirt was about to reveal her chest.

"Still want me to prove it?" she asked. I nodded eagerly.

"Well then..." And with that, she slung her t shirt over her head.

"And where is your bra Jessica?" I smirked, surprised that she wasn't wearing one. She giggled. I slowly crawled up her body, pushing her down on the bed, pinning her down beneath me.

"so.. do you admit you were wrong?" she raised her eyebrows. I leant down and kissed her hard. I was really beginning to get in to it, when she pulled away.

"You didn't answer me.." Jessie whispered, breathless. I watched her face as my hands wandered.

"I take It back." I smiled. With that Jessie leant up and continued to kiss me.

"Although, they are very small.." I breathed huskily, breaking the kiss once more. Jessie quickly pushed me off of her, climbing on top of me. Just as I'd don't to her. She pinned my arms above my head.

"That's not very nice" she said bluntly.

"Truth hurts" I smirked. Jessie poked her bottom lip out at me, pouting.

"Well, you smell. But, I didn't tell you that, did I?" she teased. I hoped she was joking.. I assumed she was, judging by the mischievous smile plastered across her face.

"Well then, I guess you don't want this smelly girl to kiss you then.." I teased back. Jessie's face fell serious, slowly she edged closer to my face. She let her lips linger, so close I could feel her breath against mine. Eventually she pressed her lips against mine. It wasn't just any kiss, I'd never felt anything so powerful and magical. It was beautiful. Eventually she released my arms, I don't think she even realised. Her hands made their way to the top of my towel where she un-tucked it once more, revealing my body completely. Jessie smiled into the kiss, placing her hands on to my waist.

---

When Jessie was limp and relaxed, eyes closed and lost in her dreams, I sighed. I'd done a good job. I almost clapped myself. We laid quietly for a while.

"If i'd of gone home, I'd of had an extra 2 hours sleep." she breathed. Did she regret coming in with me? Was she saying she'd wished she'd gone home? My heart began to sink. Maybe I wasn't good enough..

"Don't look so scared Chlo. I'm glad I stayed." she smiled sweetly. I returned the smile before gently kissing her forehead.

"You know, I was only kidding. You have a very nice pair of boobs" I whispered, giggling slightly. Jessie's face instantly turned bright red, as did mine.

"Stop embarrassing me Chloe" she smirked. She called me Chloe. I couldn't hide the surprise in my expression.

"What? Sorry do you not like being called Chloe?" She asked.

"No, it's just.. it doesn't matter." I sighed.

"Tell me baby. Talk to me." she pleaded, rolling off of me, and lying beside me. She turned on to her side, leaning on her elbow. Holding her head up to watch me.

"We need to get ready. We have to leave in 2 hours." I attempted to change the subject.

"Two hours is plenty of time. Talk to me Chlo, please.." She continued to beg. I took a long deep sigh, and turned on to my side, leaning on my elbow, facing Jessie, just as she was me.

"It's just. I've always liked to be called Chlo. But, my dad.. he used to hit me when I said I liked to be called Chlo. It was always stupid things like that. He didn't care about real issues." I explained. I didn't really want to say anymore. I wanted to finish the conversation there. I could feel tears brimming at my eyes, just thinking back was too much.