23

Chapter Twenty Three- "I love you too"

I know i make a lot of spelling and tense mistakes sometimes, and i'm sorry. When the story is completed i'll go back and correct everything. Thanks for reading.

Eventually, i decided to order a pizza. Dominos. The best of course.

"Are you gonna let me in or what?" a voice came from the hallway. Jessie? As i made my way to the door a hand lifted the letter box.

"Chlo?" Jessie. A smile immediately crept up my face. I opened the door, revealing jessie knelt on the floor.

"Would you like a key? Rather than using the letter box?" i smirked, taking her hand and pulling her up into my arms. She nodded enthusiastically. I lead her inside and into the kitchen where are beautifully boxed meal awaited us.

"I thought you were cooking?" she raised an eyebrow quizically at me.

"i tried. I really tried, i promise. But, i thought you'd prefer a Dominos, i got your favouriteeeeee" i sang, offering her a box. She smiled, pecking my cheek.

"I really need to teach you to cook don't i?" she asked.

"Don't waste your time baby" i half smiled as we sat at the breakfast bar, tucking in to our pizzas. I really find it impossible to cook. I can't even boil an egg.

"It wouldn't be a waste. I could teach you tomorrow? We have all day." She suggested, grinning at me, her eyes full of hope.

"W''d need much more than a day Jess. Besides, i think i have to do something tomorrow." I sighed, putting my slice of pizza down. Suddenly, my appetite had disappeared.

"What do you mean?" Jess asked, her face full of confusion.

"Han wants me to go meet some guy with her tomorrow. I tried to say no, but she gave me thole 'you're girlfriend is more important than me' thing.. I'm sorry.." i closed the lid on my pizza box.

"Well why don't i come with you? We could make it a double date? Oh please Chlo!" She beamed at me. I suppose that would work? Keep all of us happy! I nodded, mirroring her smile.

"Wait, but what if somebody sees us?" i asked, my smile already fading.

"Well, no PDA. Make it look like we're friends. Easy. A group of friends, going out." She explained, finishing her pizza.

"Babe why aren't you eating?" she added, concern etched upon her face.

"I'm not really hungry anymore, but, Hmm, that could work.. okay." My smile returned as Jessie got to her feet.

"You never eat enough. I'll put it in the fridge. You can have it later." She told me, taking away the pizza and popping it in to the fridge before putting hers in to the bin.

"What do you want to do then beautiful?" She asked, pulling me off my bar stool to stand. On my tip toes, i reached up to grasp her chin, pulling her lips down to meet mine.

"Shoes off girlfriend. You're too tall." I giggled.

"Oh please don't make me, these are new!" she pleaded, poking her bottom lip out at me. Dropping to my kees, i lifted her foot, slipping off her overly large heels.

"No, my baby!" she shrieked, playfully hitting my shoulder.

"Oh she's mine now!" I giggled evilly, before doing a full on ninja roll across the kitchen.

"You'll regret that!" Jess threatened before launching herself at me.

****************

I crept out of my room, preying i didn't wake Jess, whilst slipping on her oversized jumper. Closing the door behind me, i headed toward the kitchen where i could hear Han making a racket. Unawake that i'd entered the room, she grumbled and mumbled something to herself. Something about me. Oh, she was still pissed.