52

Chapter Fifty Two~ Ours

{a bit of self promotion: go follow my twitters: @jesbianfanficss and @emjazza}

"You always wear my knickers. What are wrong with yours?" Jessie asked, watching me from the bed as I dropped the towel and I slipped on a pair of her lacy pants.

"Because, Miss Cornish, now I get to tell everybody that I'm wearing Jessie J's sexy lingerie." I laughed before slipping on one of my T-shirts.

"You can borrow a bra too you know? Although, I would rather you went without." Jessie smirked, sitting up, letting the sheets fall away and revealing her naked chest.

"And do what with it? Jessie, your bras are far too small." My mouth curved into a wry smile and Jessie frowned, looking down at her chest. My gaze followed hers, as I glanced at her breasts.

"Everyone's so mean to Charlotte and Emma. Just because they're a bit undersized, there's no reason to laugh. They're still fully functional." Jessie spoke, still watching her chest. I burst into a fit of laughter, instantly.

"You named your boobs?!" I asked, cackling away. I grabbed the edge of the dresser for support, as I clutched my stomach with my other hand. "Fully functional!" I continued to laugh, mocking her.

"I'm sorry, is something amusing?" Jessie asked, fully serious. "Come on, I bet everyone names their boobs?" She asked. This only caused me to laugh harder, my eyes now brimming with tears.

"Oh, fuck you." Jessie spat, flinging a pillow at me. When i continued to laugh, she simply flung another, then another, and another, and then she was all out and I was still laughing.

"You're right. It's normal. I'll name mine right now." I struggled to contain my laughter as I spoke. "Here, meet Harry Styles." I grinned pointing to my left breast. "And Justin Bieber." I said pointing to my right, then continuing to giggle. Jessie pulled the sheet over her head and flopped back down.

I decided to go ahead and try on one of Jessie's bras. "It's not too tight actually, it kinda fits." I shrugged. Jessie poked her head out from under the sheets.

"I guess you're flat chested too." She stuck her tongue out in my direction before kicking the sheet off the bed. She stuck her arms out like a child, asking you to carry them. I crawled up her naked body, merging myself with her as I kissed her gently.

"It's a good job I'm not the boob touching kind, or I'd be sending you off for a boob job." I joked, trailing my index finger across her collar bone.

"Would you really?" She pouted at me, her eyebrows furrowed. I sighed, before kissing her again.

"Of course not. I love you exactly the way you are." I smiled.

"Really?"

"Really."

"You wouldn't change a thing?" She asked, her eyebrows raised as she challenged me.

"Well, maybe one thing." I thought carefully whether to go ahead with what I was about to say next. Jessie raised her eyebrows even further, prompting me to spit it out. "Well, I'd love to be able to go out somewhere public and pull you into a dark corner and, well, you know, do stuff. You know what i'm getting at. But you're so damn loud. We'd never get away with it." Jessie's mouth fell into a flat line as she scowled at me and removed her hands from the small of my back.

"Get off me." She huffed, attempting to wriggle out from beneath me. When she could see that I wasn't budging she blew out an exasperated breath and closed her eyes, shutting me out, I assumed.

"Come on, don't tell me you wouldn't want to be fucked somewhere totally public. That's hot right?" I asked, smiling mischievously.

"Maybe. But don't YOU tell ME, that you don't like it when I'm loud." She raised an eyebrow, challenging me once again. She was right, I liked it.