14

Chapter Fourteen - shocker.

"I don't fancy Jessie if thats what youre trying to say" she confirmed, glaring at me.

"So you're not jealous?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I didn't say that.." She mumbled under her breath. Well that didn't make sense? She was jealous, but she didn't fancy Jess? Huh?

"Then..well? What the hell?" I question, completely confused.

"Isn't it obvious?" She exclaimed, slapping her hands onto her cheeks and groaning. She must've lied she must fancy Jessie?!

"No?! Not at all!" I slightly shouted.

"I-i fancy you..Chlo"

I just stood there.

To say i was shocked right now would be the understatement of the century.

"What?! But, you were all clingy with Jessie? And Acting like you hate me? Why would you pretend to hate me if you fancied me?" I was so confused right now. Why? What? I didn't even know what to think.

"Jessie and i went out a few months back, but it just didn't work. It wasn't meant to be.. And then when i saw you, i couldn't get over how pretty you were! At first i was confused, i thought i was just getting over Jessie. Then i realised it was you. I acted like i hated you to try to stop my feelings for you- and, and, i thought causing arguments might break Jessie and you up." She explained. I was struggling to take this all in. I really couldn't believe it.

"What? So you could have me all to yourself?" Just as i said that i could hear Holly and Jessie screaming as they ran over to us. Alisha quickly slapped her finger over her lips, silently telling me to shut up. Before she spun round and flashed a fake smile to Holly and Jessie.

"You two really have to come in! Its SOOO warm!" Holly exclaimed. Jessie grabbed our arms, tugging at them.

"Please come in!" She pleaded. Alisha quickly gave in and ran off with Holly. Flashing me a 'look' before she left.

"Are you okay babe?" Jessie asked, entwining our fingers. I smiled. A fake smile. I was still shocked off my ass.

"Yeah, yeah fine" i confirmed. She didn't look convinced, and that's probably because it really wasn't very convincing. She stood in silence, eyeing me up for a moment.

"Are we going in or not?" I winked, changing the subject. I knew that'd make her happy and she'd completely forget what we were talking about. An it did.

"Yes!! Lets goo!!" She beamed and tugged me off. Just like an excited little kid. She really was just one big kid. How adorable?

We finally reached the sea and jessie immediately whipped her clothes off and dragged me into the sea. Still fully clothed. She waded in, pulling me along, right upto our waists. Just then Jessie gasped, i turned my attention to the wave she was currently staring at. Jessie squealed louder than ever before.

"SAVE ME" and with that she flung herself at me. The next thing i knew i was springing out from under the water trying desperately to catch my breath. Jessie's head quickly appeared. I could hear Holly laughing at me.

"You were supposed to save me! I could've drowned!" Jessie exclaimed flicking water at me.

"You didn't though, did you? Unfortunately.." I teased, flicking water back. Jessie quickly gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth. I burst out laughing at how fake her laugh was. It was just ridiculous. Then suddenly i felt myself being washed under the water once again. I resurfaced. But this time, there was no sign of Jessie.