Emma

EMMA

Shortly after my sister's disappearance, I turned out to be a supernatural being too (like my sister,, she was...is a vampire). Hence I ended up joining of the famous supernatural schools – Supernatural Words Academy..."SWA" for short.

I was not cool joining the school cause I liked to stay linked to the human world in every world possible and also MAINLY because I prefer to be alone. But the principal of the school – Maddam medusa insisted that I should join. Something about my whole family being in the school... like I would care! You may know maddam medusa as the evil lady in Greek mythology, yup the one with the weird green snake hair but the Greeks have not described hr powers fully. What i mean is that she seems to be a lot powerful than she has been described in those mythologies. You humans may think that we supernatural beings are human eating uncivilised demons, but that is so not true. WE are much civilised and RARELY eat humans.

Anyways back to school, since I was used to being human, the first few days were well, pretty disturbing. For instance...in my fast class of biology turns out Professor Frankenstien is my Bio teacher! We were studying the structure of eye. So to "describe" eye he takes out his own eye out! Pretty disturbing for a first class, right? If you are a supernatural beings reading this memory book turned normal book and you ''happen'' to join SWA, keep your distance from Professor Invisible (he is my chemistry teacher) rumours say he is ALWAYS naked.

The first day after these horrifying classes I headed in search for my cabin. That time I had thought that I was a vampire like my sister but I did not understand supernatural biology then, so I was headed for the vampire girl's cabin reception.

First stupid rule, though your house may only be one metre away from school you still have to stay in the school cabins , something about ''bonding'' ''team work'' and those kind of shit.so as I was headed for the reception I bumped into two guys who could not use their eyes it seemed. The guy I bumped into was handsome and I mean like really good looking. If I am not, as I am, I would surely have an instant crush on him. (Good in a memory book my friends cannot read or know that I said that). He was dressed like he was obsessed with the colour black. So for the mean time i decided to call him Mr Blackie.

"Whoa! Watch it" he said...then he looked at me closely...There was a awkward silence..

"Who are you? I have never seen you around here?"

The guy beside Mr Blackie replied the question

"It's the new girl everyone is talking about...hello" he said to me, as he held out his hand which I ignored. He just shrugged and continued

"The name's Charlie....Charlie Laxain"

I decided not to ignore him this time, "Emma Helbram" I answered with a nod.

He acknowledged as the awkward silence resumed, there was no longer a way to continue the conversation anyway. Not that I wanted to continue a conversation ... that was the least I wanted. You see talking has never been my best trait, forget about having a conversation with strangers.thanx to the devil...then I heard someone calling my name from behind me. I turn around to see a vampire girl.....what was her name; I could not remember she was some kind of the cabin leader or head of something....

"Emma! Madam is calling you...and what are you two doing here? Get out of here before I call the teachers and complain and you have started making trouble again!"

Charlie burst into laughter, quite suddenly actually...and said smiling from one ear to another,

"Well you heard the complain box ...let's get out of here...catch you later Emma ..."

With that Charlie and Mr Blackie left , "complain box" glared at them as they left the corridor and entered a room nearby. As they left the girl said to me,