CHARLIE

After all of us went back to their rooms I just couldn't sleep. The terrifying picture of Emma's body pinned to the ceiling was kind of captured inside my head and it refused to go away. I decided to eat something instead of sleeping and so I went to the kitchen. There I found Scott sitting in one of the bean bags beside the fridge he was drinking a pastry (Which seemed really to be delicious).

"Hey there! Can't sleep either?" H e asked me after he noticed me.

"No" I replied

I just took out a whole bottle of grape juice which was the only juice in the fridge and sat on the bean bag beside Scott. We were just quietly having our food when Scott spoke up,

"What do you think must have happened Charlie?" he asked.

"I don't know. Emma didn't get out of the mansion at all which meant that someone had come in instead... but I have seen Emma fight I don't think one person could do something like that to her plus the defence of this mansion is pretty tight."

"Yes I totally agree...Which means somehow the defence of the mansion was breached exactly like what had happened to SWA. But the locations of the team hideouts are only supposed to be known by the team members ... which means..."

"I don't like what you are saying Scott. I mean you actually are implying that there is a traitor among us."

"I know but just think... First our school's defence are breeched and then the Mansion's. This can't be a coincidence. There is a possibility."

"I know but..."

"Wait... Do you hear that?"

"What? Hear what?" I asked.

"Shh... listen carefully... use your hearing ability"

I then strained my ears using my hearing abilities and then I heard a very soft voice calling,

"Emma........Emma......."

Both of us got up and with a nod decided to follow the voice. I was really impressed by Scott's hearing abilities... they were quite good... a person with normal hearing would not be able to hear the voice. I wondered where he had developed such an impressive hearing skill but for the time being I decided to concentrate on the gentle, soft and mysterious voice.

The voice was leading directly to Alice's room. I looked towards Scott with an expression that clearly said "What do we do now?" and to that he gave me an expression which said "How m I supposed to know!?" as clear as daylight.

Since I didn't see much of a choice so I just slightly gave the door a push...but the door just opened up wide and the voice went quiet as it became aware of our presence. Scott (With a lot of courage) stepped into the room and I followed him inside. Emma's blood we had seen earlier in the evening was no longer there... the elves had cleaned the room' quite nicely also. The room in the darkness seemed to be empty. I at first thought that the voice must have been from some afterlife but the afterlives glow in the dark so I didn't think it was possible.

When both of us stepped into the room it seemed unusually quiet...none of us dared to move a muscle. But exactly when both of us started to relax we heard that gentle voice again.

"You are not Emma... Who are you!?... You are not allowed here... no one is...GET OUT...GET OUT...GET OUT!"

And with that the soft and gentle voice changed into high pitched scream. I covered both of my ears with my hands but it didn't seem to be helping. The scream was just continuing without any pause and I could feel my ears bleeding. I looked around to check how Scott was doing...but he was not beside me.