BRITTNEY

What can anything worse than this!? That was what the expressions of every person in the room except maddam, seemed to be yelling about from inside. And it was same for me as well! I mean Lucy of all people... then Miss Bossy Catherine! Horrible... then those bullies Josh and Charlie! That lazy Guy... Drake and Emma!?... Only Scott was fine...

"Ok, now that I have introduced everyone to each other, it's time to choose the leader" Maddam said gaining our attention. But of course Bossy Catherine had to say something,

"Maddam, I thought no student was allowed to see the globe..?"

"That Miss Veneza is true, but due to some problems you have been called here."

"I hope am not wrong, but does not the divine globe already choose the leader and then the teachers directly tell the students?"

"You sure have a lot of doubts Miss, and that itself is a problem. The globe seems to be unable to choose a leader among you students since all of you are capable to be an excellent leader. Your excellence seems to be confusing even the divine globe which we do find astonishing. But at a close range it will surely work. So I hope I have answered your queries. Now where was I? Oh, yes... everybody please hold each other's hands and stand in a circle around the globe."

Maddam then went and sat in the isolated chair on the other side of the room beyond the globe. As soon she sat there she clapped her hands one time and the four prime keys which seemed to be already at their respective places in the position of north, south, east and west turned immediately.

After the clapping the whole room fell into a pin drop silence. Then a soft humming sound was heard from the globe. It was then that globe started to shake violently and Charlie had to comment that,

"Okay..Now...is it going to explode!? Should we back down! Should we..."

"Mr Laxain! Silence!"

And Charlie actually became silent though his grip in my hand seemed to tighten in a death grip, as I stood in between Emma and Charlie.

Then there was a white light coming out of the globe which started to move in circles around the globe. It continued for quite a lot of time until at last the white light stopped directly over Emma. And then the light disappeared and it got silent again.

"Well it's decided then! Emma like her elder sister will be the leader... That's very interesting!"

"No it's not! I will not be a leader nor will i be in any team! If I will do missions I will do them alone!" Emma exclaimed as she let go of my hand.

"Be careful miss, you do not want any punishment. Rules are Rules. They can't be changed for only one person. And the Globe has chosen you..."

"You mean a lame copy of the real divine globe which can be found in the black magic market very easily? And not to forget how cheap it is!"

Maddam Medusa's jaw actually tightened. And I wanted to evacuate the room as fast as possible.

"After this you and me, we have to talk, I mean a serious one"

"Oh man...big trouble..." Charlie whispered.

"Which part of the word silence don't you understand Mr Laxain!?"

Josh smiled amused, he did not seem to mind that Emma was the leader but others really did. It seemed that Catherine was going to burst into bits! Drake yawned as if tired of the nuisance , Lucy seemed irritated and Scott looked pleadingly at towards the Globe as if asking it,

"What went wrong? I thought we were friends!"

As for me I felt like crying. Being in a team... a good team is always important if you want to win a certain famous SWA award.

Everyone in the circular room (except maddam) seemed to be giving Emma the look "why her!?" which seemed to make Emma more angry and ferocious.

Emma may have been from an ancient species, which apparently was believed to be extinct, but then also she was a supernatural being like us. She may be withdrawn refusing to make friends but there as well lays the fact that we never made it easy for her to make friends in the first place.

Honestly people do not think before saying anything now days. Emma always seemed to be having a hard time. She always seemed to get angry when anyone mentioned her sister in front of her. Emma's sister, Alice was one of the schools most famous students who excelled in every possible field. Emma like her sister (according to the rumours) seemed to excel in every subject if she wanted too but she always seems too disturbed to be concentrating into something. I don't know much because I never have had a class with her. The only time I have heard that she concentrates seriously are during training sessions.

Though she was good in both studies and curricular activities the students seemed too disgusted or afraid to talk to her.

Maddam gave a pause for quite a lot of time which to me left like decades. Then she at last broke the silence,

"Please leave the room from the same passage that you came from. Avoid touching the walls and of course telling others of this place or incident. Miss Helbram and I need a little time alone"

A Shriver went down my spine. Her "little time alone" felt like as if she was going to cut Emma's head off which would be used by professor Frankenstein in the next biology class.

Nobody said a word as we came through the narrow passage which lead back to the head cabin, not even Charlie. Josh always remained silent. Basically Charlie did all the talking while Josh did the looking.

No one dared to go against Josh and his right hand man Charlie. Both are very dangerous, even if Charlie seems to be a lot friendly. Josh is one of the leaders of the underground gang of SWA. The underground gang is the biggest bully gang of the school. There are total three leaders of this Gang. Each leader have their own right hand man. Josh is one of the leaders and Charlie as his right hand man is the leader of the "werewolves pack" (yup that is what the werewolf bully gang call themselves). The leader of the "vampire bats" is Allen Grinder with his right hand man. The leader from the "wizard's wand" is Pixie scarlet with her right hand man and boyfriend Patrick Grey. These leaders are recognised by their symbols. Josh wears his symbol as a locket under his shirt (don't ask me how I know that, I just know that) they are just the initials "WP". Allen wears his symbol "VB" as a ring in his index finger and Pixie wears her symbol "WW" as her earrings but only in one ear the other one is empty. Even their personal assistants or "right hand man" as they call themselves have their own symbols. They have the same symbol as the leaders but all of them have them as a ring and they can wear it in any finger they want. Everybody keeps out of their way.

But to keep them under control there are the three elite knights of SWA (that is just the name). It is said that these elite knights are chosen by maddam herself.

Most interesting thing about elite knights is that no one knows who they are except maddam and the four prime teachers. Recently there are rumours that there are four elite knight now and that one of the knights has infiltrated the underground gang successfully. But we don't know if that's true. Their existence is the only thing we know about them.

As we were going out of the head cabin Mr Blue – the vice principle walked in.

"What are you students doing here exactly? What mischief are you people up to?"

I was about to say that we had just come from the divine room, when I caught sight of Charlie shaking his head, who was just behind Mr Blue. For the first time josh opened his mouth which came as a surprise,

"We came here to talk to maddam about our team. You see everyone here? We are all in the same team and none of us are happy about it. But since she is not here were leaving until you stopped us, problem?"

"Yes, if YOU are causing problems, poking around here. I know you well Mr Crusader, I know you very well"

"That's a pleasure" josh replied with a smirk." may we leave now? We werewolves and vampires here are tired from our classes and the wizards are getting late for their classes"

Charlie seemed happy that Josh had decided to speak after all. Mr Blue just nodded frustrated and gestured us to leave and so we did, leaving Emma completely at the mercy of a furious Medusa in an unknown passage known to very few people.