JOSH

After I was awake the only thing I remember seeing is that I was all healed and inside Octave. Lucy, who was sitting there beside me, filled me in about how I was found in the basement unconsciousness and how Emma and the others left for the graveyard leaving Charlie, Catherine, Lucy and me behind.

"Josh, what happened to you?" Lucy asked me with a very worried look in her face but before I could answer her Charlie made an announcement,

"Guys... You may want to check this out."

I got up immediately but turns out either my leg had fallen asleep or it had not healed yet. Which was not possible, it should take not more than five minutes to heal unless there is some serious damage to the body. Lucy helped me get up by giving me her shoulder and we walked slowly and steadily towards the elevator.

As we got into the elevator I don't know why I started feeling enormous amount of pain washing me throughout my body, it got hard and hard for me to breathe. I wanted to shout of pain then and there but I didn't want to startle Lucy so instead I just groaned a little,

"Josh, are you okay?" Lucy asked as the doors of the elevator opened into the cockpit.

"Yes, put me down in one of the chairs." And she did.

"Josh, good you are awake, see this." Charlie said pointing towards a screen. It showed that someone was approaching. Oh... not someone thirty actually.

"Ok... they are coming in groups..." I said not knowing what else to say.

"Who are they... mortals?" Lucy asked.

"No definitely not mortals... I don't know actually. Let's see Octave... do you know who are approaching us?" Catherine said.

"Processing information." Octave announced.

"Information found. The group approaching us is a group of thirty female vipers, judging by their red eyes."

"Vipers!?" I asked alarmed. I mean they did even exist some a few days ago now they were following us everywhere!?

"Yes Vipers."

"Oh Man! I won't be able to handle them... especially when they shout." Charlie said to us terrified.

"We have to think about something. Others will be back soon..."

"What... what do we think?" Charlie asked frantic.

"First, Charlie calm down. There is a shield in this ship right?"

"Yes, three shields actually..."

"Ok good put them up... all the three of them. Lucy please go and check if there are any copies of madam's map in the meeting room."

Lucy went off immediately in search of the map.

"What are you thinking Catherine?" I asked her.

"Something which I hope works. Where is Lucy... they are gaining on us!"

Lucy arrived after a short while with a copy of Maddam's map. Catherine took the map at once and put in immediately into the scanning machine of Octave,

"Octave how far are we from the location?"

"Should be five minutes, in full speed."

"OK then... Full speed it is."

"What is!?" Charlie asked as he watched Catherine put Octave in full throttle."CATHERINE, WHAT IS?" Charlie screamed as hell as the ship started to fly in its incredible speed.

"WE CAN'T FIND THEM SO WE LOSE THEM!"Catherine screamed in return as Lucy and I struggled to put on the seat belt which suddenly seemed highly complex to put on.

"DID WE LOSE THEM THEN!?" Lucy asked sorry... screamed from behind.

"LET ME CHECK!" I shouted back and sure enough there was no sign of the vipers which relieved me actually.

"YES WE LEFT THEM BEHIND!" I announced.

"I DON'T THINK SO!" Catherine shouted.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?" Lucy shouted.

"HOLY SMOKES! WHAT IS THAT?" Charlie screamed in his most raspy voice I had ever heard pointing outside.

I looked outside to find a huge creature...

"IT'S A FREAKING GODZILLA!" Lucy shrieked.

"NOPE! GODZILLAS. ONE IS BEHIND US! CHARLIE ENABLE THE THREE SHIELDS! NOW!" Catherine said as Charlie did so,

"OCTAVE FIND OUT WHICH CREATURE THIS IS!"

"Processing information."

Somehow in all this pandemonium only Octave was extremely calm which irritated me. (A LOT!)

"In the front and back of us are two Mega vipers."

"WHAT ARE MEGA VIPERS!?" Charlie asked still screaming.

"Mega vipers are collision of many vipers, they can scream with thrice the more power which may cause one to lose their ability to hear forever. One should not even try to touch the creature because the darkness of a mega viper may absorb one totally."

"YES AS IF I M DYING TO TOUCH THEM!" Charlie announced.

"SHUT UP CHARLIE! OCTAVE HOW FAR ARE WE FROM THE LOCATION!?"Catherine screamed.

"Three minutes to be precise."

"GOOD!"

And trust me, they were the longest three minute of my life which consisted of a lot of shouting and dodging and screaming! At last when the ship landed Catherine announced everybody outside to climb on the ship as the gates opened. The others outside looked at each other with a rather guilty face (I didn't know why) but when they saw the two Godzilla's they got into the ship very quickly.

"NOW WHAT!" Charlie asked us after they all got into the basement and the doors to the ship closed.

"Charlie you can stop shouting now!" Lucy complained.

"Sorry it will take some while. Catherine what do we do now!"

"I don't know. I never thought we would make it this far."

"Demon Devil! Catherine! Think something!" Lucy panicked.

Meanwhile everybody came to the cockpit from then Drake said,

"Go through that portal!"

And hence we got away at last going through that portal; though we reached to an unknown place we were at least safe for a little while. I was very exhausted by all the shouting, screaming and shrieking. Then suddenly something felt very wrong, I looked around when I at last noticed,

"Where is Emma?"