INTRODUCTION

Hey! I am Emma. If you are planning to read this book you gotta know about me! I am not normal, honestly, like only.... let's say 1 % of me is human. Still can't tell what I mean? Here: I am a supernatural being. Humans believe that we don't exist but that is so not true. Usually together we are known as supernatural beings or (sometimes wrongly as) mutants, but we have many classifications. I am from one of the most rare species cause all the others of my kind, all of them, have disappeared.

Anyway not to keep it long and to sum up: My name is Emma Helbram, and  am a Dracula. You might ask why I am writing this? Well the answer is quite simply complex. There are two main points to this question. Firstly, this is not exactly a "book".

I mean it is a book but not a normal book. You people.... as in humans read books; well those are the normal books. But this "book" is what we call in our supernatural world as a memory book.

My teammates and I are basically building up a book from our core memory source. This memory gathers together to form the memory book. We then discard it, well actually after finishing it flies away. These books helps us to form a link with the human dreams.

You may say, this is one most commonly used way to keep the supernatural world and human world connected... Believe me it's way better than scaring the shit out of people just so we can make you aware of our presence.

So! After flying away the next thing it does is to find ... what we call a "host". It does not possess it or something but the "book" gets literally implanted with the host's memory. And hence whenever the host sleeps she or he sees our memories as if reading a book spiced with imagination.

Most authors get their ideas from that itself. So if this memory book becomes an actual normal book beware cause when you know about us ....we know about you. And not all supernatural beings are human-friendly like us.

And secondly, I am currently stuck in this stupid camp where none of our electronic gadgets are allowed , so my teammates and I ended up deciding to write....or well think about our crazy life. So here goes.....