EMMA

Well, the shoes WERE killing me... it is not something that I always wear like the other girls. I mostly wear sneakers or pump shoes or slippers, anything that does not paralyze me. Josh and I (wobbling) went to sit the chairs of the first row; Maddam had reserved our seat like all the other nominees. The other nominees were all seniors... and they were not really happy that we had been nominated,

"Look at those kids, they did just one mission which by the way was a failure and here they are... I tell you if they win everything is rigged." I heard them whisper... well there was nothing to do about that. But not all the nominees were like that... some even congratulated us.

Soon, the award distribution started. Brittney won the price for 'The Cutest girl of SWA'; well, Scott got the same award as last year and last year and last year, well, Catherine did not win 'The Best Hunter' award and she was pissed...

Then came the time for the biggest awards of SWA, 'The Best Team Awards'... Maddam started announcing the teams from the S-class teams... there were a lot of speeches and thank you's and claps which felt like ages before at last the time came for the announcement for Bronze- class teams.

Let me tell you this... we did not win it... we had thought that we would win it... but we didn't... plus we were indeed in a disadvantage... there were far more important and worthy teams... and one of those teams won.

Everybody got upset but we did clap for the team on stage. After the clapping and all was over Maddam then made a surprise announcement,

"Well, this truly has been a wonderful evening and I congratulate everybody who has got the awards... and the nominee teams that did not win better luck next time. Now usually at this time you children go for the gala dinner arranged at the cabins but this year it is going to a little different as I introduce a new award, 'The Worthy Team Of SWA' award and why do I do so? Because there are teams around who are real worthy for this award due to their bravery that they have shown towards their school. And hence for the first time of the century I present you the worthy team for 'The Worthy Team Of SWA' award which goes to the team led by none other than the only Dracula of this school... I present to you the first winner of this award, Emma Helbram, Josh Crusader, Catherine Veneza, Charlie Laxain, Brittney Acacia, Scott Clinton, Lucy Belldona and Drake Chrysan."

So, we didn't win 'The Best Team Awards' but we were the first winners of 'The Worthy Team Of SWA' award... as we got the stage everyone was real excited, jumping around, shouting, clapping and of course I didn't fail to hear the cursing.

"Congratulations to you all" Maddam continued."Now as a reward of winning this award I hereby promote you to the Gold-Class... you are real worthy of this award and hence the whole school is real proud of you... Now you shall name your team. So Emma what is it going to be?"

I had never even imagined about us being nominated for ANY award in SWA... at least not together... So I did not have any names ready... I looked around for help towards the others but they gave me the same confused look. Meanwhile the audience looked at us with wide eyes expecting a name immediately.

I didn't have much time to think about it and thus I announced the first name that came to my mind,

"The name that all of us have decided is............"