LUCY

Things were going very smoothly and all of us were having a nice time. Every one of us was doing our best not to give Emma any stress (Wow that rhymed). During training we did everything Emma told us to and we even managed to open two level gates. Alfred has warned us (Before Josh had arrived) not let Emma feel tensed about anything. All of us were being polite to her and everything when suddenly Emma's eyes became wide with panic; it seemed as if she could not breathe. Josh literally rushed towards Emma to stop her from falling head first; who was standing the whole while. Emma gained consciousness after a few seconds and she was as confused as we were.

Alfred immediately sent Emma to her room... Josh helped her climb the stairs. After Emma went to her room all of us were really worried about what was going on with her. She seemed to be really weak now. Though she really did fine during the training but now after whatever had just happened Emma couldn't even manage to walk without support. Every one was trying to figure out what had happened,

"I think she had a heart attack."Charlie suggested for like 50th time.

"Charlie for the last time...It wasn't a heart attack!" Drake said.

"How are you so sure it is not a heart attack, Drake?"

"Shut up Charlie."

"I knew you wouldn't be able to answer my question Drake."

"Charlie, Drake shut up for a sec. This is serious. I think she may have had a panic attack. That is the only explanation that I came up with."Scott suggested.

"I agree with Scott here..."Brittney said.

"You agree with everything Scott says." Drake announced. (It is true)

"No Scott is actually right. Emma seems to be really tensed about this quest. Panic attacks can be terrifying. I had one once but not this intense." Catherine said.

"I want to do my best. I...We really screwed up our first mission... we could not even solve our riddle properly but though we may not be ready for this quest I want to do my best ". I said to which everybody agreed.

. And with that we all continued training for a few more hours until we were too tired to move. I went to bed early that night I was not in a mood to eat anything. A lot of things were happening all at once. At first SWA is attacked, then Emma, then Scott and Charlie. Not to forget we were to go to a quest unprepared! To be honest I wasn't surprised that Emma had a panic attack. Emma was the leader after all, if something went wrong all the responsibility would fall on her. It was only normal to panic. Plus she still was a new student. It may have been too much a responsibility for a person who is new to all these things.

As I said that I went to sleep early I woke up 5 o'clock or something next morning. I didn't have much to do so I decided to pay Emma a visit. When I entered Emma's room I found that Emma was breathing heavily and was sweating a lot but she was still asleep. Josh was still beside her,

"You didn't leave her room last night... you were taking care of her, the whole night? Wow that is so sweet" I said.

"Lucy, It's you... you startled me... Yes I was here the whole night. There is nothing sweet about it. Emma has been getting the panic attacks the whole night; I did my best to calm her down... I don't know if that helped or not....' he said looking at Emma with a really worried Look on his face.

"It surely must have helped. You did not sleep at all? You do need to sleep Josh. Why don't you go to your room and rest, I will take care of Emma until she wakes up."

'I think I can manage Lucy..."

"Josh m serious... you took care of her the other day as well... and I know that... everybody does. You at least should sleep for a little while. It's give o' clock now why don't you just go and sleep for three hours."