EMMA

Well, I myself didn't have any clue as to what I was doing or why was I doing so. I was just acting as I had seen my sister do who also was a leader. I just followed Maddam's instructions and acted as if I knew everything while honestly I didn't have a single clue what was happening. As maddam had instructed, I decided to use the team training rooms.

The awkward atmosphere that the team had before was gone. The other girls: Brittney, Catherine and Lucy were being polite to each other and even to me (surprisingly). Even the boys seemed to be comfortable. When I got everybody's attention I explained to them what had to be done,

"So first, we have to look out for not only ourselves but also for the others. Observe everything, the whole place is booby trapped and the computer does not show any mercy and trust me I know. So when we go in there be careful and even if one member fails to keep up with the others the computer will notice and we can forget about going to the other level rooms. Once we are in there, the doors to the exit will close for half an hour. In that half an hour we have to destroy as many robots as possible"

"Robots? There will be robots in there?" Charlie asked me.

"I don't exactly know Charlie; nothing is ever same in the training rooms. After half an hour when the door opens we will have a 15 minutes break. In that time, everybody will analyze and see what they did wrong. Sheets will be given by the computer showing our weak points. Then the next three hours we will be training to make sure that there are no longer any weak points about us in the combat room. After that we will be doing the same things all over again. Everybody understand?"

Everybody nodded and so the next half an hour we were inside the level one room. We were not as worse I imagined we would be at first, but then thing went downhill after the first 5 minutes. Usually situations occurred that someone was left behind, someone tripped and though everyone did their best to avoid arguments but we did have them. Everybody had their different way of fighting. Josh got pissed at some point, followed by Lucy, followed by Catherine. At last the horrific half an hour came to an end. Everybody had gone exhausted because both the training and the heated arguments that we had in between. We managed to destroy only five robots and seven laser guns. The computer took some while to get the sheets with the weak points out while the other relaxed for a few minutes.

The gnomes brought out some refreshments for us while we studied our weak points and trust me there were a lot of them. I was happy that everybody was taking this seriously but I was also tensed that we might not be ready even after the intense training. But still we had five more days left. I just hoped for the best.

After studying the result sheets as instructed everyone were shown to their own combat rooms which were built to focus on everybody's weakness. Everybody including me got seriously tired at the end of three hours. But still we continued training. We again went inside the first level room. Though we were better than the last time... Lot better actually but we were beaten by the robots. Lucy got a cut in her arm...It got burned actually. Josh was bashed by a robot and I in the attempt of helping Josh was flung in the air and then crushed in the ground. This time we destroyed 11 robots and 4 laser guns. At last half an hour were over we went to the living room where two elves were waiting for us. Lucy was going to use a healing spell on herself when I stopped her in doing so,

"We will be using our strengths and magic only inside the training room Lucy. The elves will be healing you and Josh. We will be taking rest now for 45 minutes. Make sure your energy is restored you can have snacks, you can sleep, you can watch the television do whatever you want but before that Josh and Lucy heal yourself."

"But what about you Emma?" Drake asked.

"I will get the new result sheets and compare that with the old ones to see how much we have improved."

"No he meant will you not use the healing spells on yourself? You are basically limping." Brittney said who seemed concerned.

"Nah, I can heal myself easily, the only times that I can't heal are, when my ribs are broken into bits and I am in the verge of death. I will heal in a few minutes you don't have to worry about that. We will resume training soon so do whatever you want to do now and get your energy back."

Scott, Charlie and Brittney were headed for the kitchen for some snacks; while Catherine was talking to Lucy (Who had healed completely)about something and Josh (Also healed) sat in front of the television and started searching for something interesting to see; he settled for the show "How To Get Away With Murder". Drake was probably already napping peacefully in his room.

And I headed for the computer room.