DRAKE

Everybody sat there dumbfounded, nobody could believe as to what had happened. Our first quest? We weren't even over the failure of our first mission which was just a day ago! We looked at Emma as if she was an alien, but she was an idiot to expect we could go to an actual quest!

"Please tell me this is a joke, it has to be! We can't accept that! We are not even trained properly! What about the other crystal class teams? Why us!?"Scott blabbered.

"Calm down Scott I think you forgot that all the crystal class teams are on missions, they always are. This was supposed to be the quest for the team lost soul, but since they have been missing for months now, I don't think we have a choice" Emma replied.

"But why us? We are not even trained properly!?" I asked curious and a little devastated at the thought of going in a quest unprepared.

'I asked that question to maddam but she failed to give any valid reason except that we were the only students knowing where the divine globe was located. I know that we are not prepared and that is what worries all of us, but you do realize that even maddam is taken with the globe. Only maddam is fit enough to be the principle of SW. Can you even imagine SWA without maddam?"

Everybody listened what she said attentively. She did make sense actually. Even though maddam was so strict but nothing would be the same without her. And nobody would have wanted that.

"We have no other choice but to do as she has told us too. We will be leaving after a week following the map. But before that we need to train. So please follow me." Emma got up from her chair and gestured us to follow her. And we did. We walked for quite a while until we came in front of ten huge glass chambers.

"As you can see, in front of you are ten different team training rooms. They have different functions, different patterns everything different. They will be helping us in the training which we will be doing this whole week. All the rooms are connected to each other. After we have satisfied the computer and when she thinks we are ready for the next level room she will be opening the door for us. This is known as the team training room because the computer is programmed to cause the teams to synchronise. There are individual training rooms as well but we will have to train in these rooms if we want to be fighting as a team because we are very powerful individually but not as a team. We will start our training from today itself. But before that we will be taking an hour break so that all of you can change into comfortable training clothes. Does anybody have any question?"

"Even if we do get ready in time how do we get the required transportation?" Catherine asked.

"Don't worry about that Catherine. I will make the arrangement."

"You really are rich, aren't you?"Charlie surprisingly asked the question.

"Yes, yes I am." Emma answered. "Ok then, we will be meeting here in an hour "

And with that everybody went back to their rooms to get changed. Everybody seemed to have unknowingly and mutually decided to put their personal issues aside for the sake of SWA. We returned at the same place exactly after an hour.

Josh was the last one to arrive and he seemed really pissed about something. Though things were less awkward than before in the team; but still all of us except Charlie and Emma avoided talking to Josh as much as possible. Then I noticed something was different about Josh, I didn't know what that was though.

"Hey Josh! What's wrong, what are you so grumpy about?" Charlie asked cheerfully.

"Shut up Charlie, it's just that there is not a single black t-shirt or jeans in my wardrobe! All that are there are some light colour T-shirts! In fact all my jeans are of different shades of blue!"

Then I noticed what was different about Josh, It was the first time he was wearing anything that wasn't black! Charlie grinned as he said,

"Why light colour suit you! Anyways if you have a problem with that just go ask Emma to give you some black clothes."

Josh nodded and went to were Emma was, she explaining to Catherine and Brittney something about how the computer was programmed.

"Hey Emma, why is there not a single black t-shirt or even jeans in my wardrobe?"

"Because Josh, I have never seen you wear anything except black, so I asked the elves to give you light colour t-shirts. And you are looking nice in them"

"Yup he is..." Catherine answered in approval.

"This t-shirt makes your eyes pop out and you do look nice" Brittney agreed.

Josh just sighed giving up. One just can't argue with the girls. We talked for a while everybody seemed to be discussing about everything. The girls, all the four of them where gossiping together about something far away from the boys. Meanwhile, Charlie had been doing his best to annoy Scott and he did do it very nicely. While he did so, Josh and I just sat there enjoying Scott's situation. At last Emma announced.

"Ok guys, enough of the chit chat. Charlie quit disturbing Scott. It's time to train."

i