DRAKE

Well, it was because of the Limo incident that Lucy and I are dating now. There wasn't anything special actually... It was casual... I can't even describe it... just know that there was a kiss. Okay... not just a kiss... it was so magnificent... It felt as if I was in heaven. Lucy IS an angel.

It did not take long to reach SWA; it was crawling with people... or supernatural beings... what you wanna call us... I met all my batch mates it was good to see and talk to them and catch up... unlike us... they had enjoyed their so called 'vacation'... while we were trying to get the school's principle back.

I was having a wonderful time with Lucy who accompanied me everywhere when Scott joined us. Brittney was no where around to be seen and it was evident that Scott was keeping his distance from Brittney... he always does that... He is the most single person I know and refuses to even go to dates. Well, that is not the case for me... before Lucy I used to date Catherine... That... did not work out.

"So what are you guys so happy about... wait Drake ... are you..."

"Yes..." I replied with a wide grin before he could say anything more.

"Well, congrats on that..."

After that we again went back to meeting people, meeting the teachers, soon before I could even realize the whole school had come to know that I was seeing Lucy. Emma did show up after a few minutes and she looked absolutely gorgeous in her black net collar gown. Now don't get me wrong... my date looked absolutely stunning but I can't lie here. Josh actually lost his footing and he landed directly on Charlie who was later crying for help.

Josh got up at once and went towards the stall giving free vampire drinks. Meanwhile Emma made her way towards one of the chairs and just sat down there... something seemed to be bothering her and even Josh noticed that and hence walked towards her.

Meanwhile Scott, Lucy, Charlie, Catherine were having a conversation with some of her classmates describing the adventure that we had. It was quite evident by judging their face that they did not believe what we were saying and we couldn't care less and hence we just ignored their expressions.

After it was over and our classmates moved away to a crystal class group who were describing one of their many adventures Brittney walked her way towards us all angry... made her way directly to Scott and slapped him hard,

"How dare you! Be happy that I didn't just burn your face."

And then she walked away... yes, THAT happened. Due to some reason Brittney and actually slapped Scott... and luckily no one else had seen that.

Scott just stood there stunned extremely confused as to what had happened... and when he DID realize he directly went out in search of Brittney to sought things out. Charlie, Catherine, Lucy and I were even more shocked... Lucy and Brittney used to have literal cat fights over Scott... and Brittney became always serious when it came to Scott and hence there was in no way expected that Brittney would slap Scott... in ANY situation.

So there must have been a hell lot of reason as to why Brittney had done so.