SCOTT

firstly, others forgot to mention about our class sessions. Every species have different time allotted for their classes. The vampires due to their whole "anti-sun" thing have their classes from midnight to sunrise. Science the werewolves have no such "anti sun" issue but they do have their moon thingy their classes are from three hours before midnight to three hours before sunrise. We wizards have no such issues (thankfully) hence our classes are from sunrise to sunset. And the time in between sunset and three hours before midnight the afterlives have their classes. So you can pretty well say that none that SWA is 24 hours open.

And by afterlives I mean the lost souls, even they need to learn to control their power and hence they take classes though their courses last only for only a few years.

Being a wizard is great and all but it draws out a lot of energy and so to regain back the energy we wizards need a peaceful sleep.

After two lessons were over and i was headed for my potion class when i met Emma. She seemed extremely tired after the "alone time" with maddam. That sure did last long. So i decided to ask her,

"Able to break up the team?"

Which was a mistake. You must know that i am very popular right? So since I am popular I am noticed wherever I go. When I asked her the question all the girls started giving her mean and disgusted looks. Mostly, because everybody hates her and also because I rarely myself talk to any girl. Now any other person would have been at least a little affected, but she seemed to be the least bothered.

"Nope! She just wouldn't listen to me!!" Emma replied. That was what she replied after she directly headed towards the vampire's cabin. At first I was surprised that she had even considered replying to me but it was then that a realisation hit me, Emma was always rude because we were the same to her and she expected nothing from us.

After a day or two the time came for our first mission. We all gathered in the mission room along with us were hundreds of newly formed teams. But their difference to that of us they were actually excited while it seemed to be a punishment to all of us. (It was written all over our faces)

At first maddam gave us a speech about hard work and unity followed by the rules of the missions. Apparently all the team members must be present in the quests or punishment for all the members. Missions usually at midnight so all the species can use their powers to their fullest. And if you can't figure out a difference between the quests and missions well, it is the teachers who hide everything and so they know what is going to happen but in the quests always the unexpected happens.

The missions are given to us by a book again made by the four prime teachers (no one of us know it's real name so we sometimes call it the mission book). This book is usually blank but when a leader stands before the book, information's about the missions instantly become visible.

When our turn came Emma (with a scowl) stood before the book and the lines which became visible were:

"You will find me........................................ were thy sleeps a lot.................................................

........................................................................................Eats a lot...................................................

................................................. ........................................ Bashes a lot.................................

...................................................................................................Inside a pot..............

GOOD LUCK............................................................................................................................................"