Chapter Twenty Six: Quality time

Killian's POV

"Remember when you gave me the wrong order in the cafe? Then shouted all over the shop 'wait handsome' because you didn't know my name?"

"Yes haha! That was so embarrassing!"

"I couldn't stop laughing!"

"Killian stop im blushing!"

It was 8pm. Me and Emma were walking through central park in the night. The lights guiding our way. We were talking,laughing and giggling the minute we got here. I was trying to lighten the mood by bringing up all the good memories.

"Well I'll get you back for that. Remember when i brought all our drinks over to our table at starbucks and you drunk your drink while it was hot and you spat it out on someone who was walking past?"

"Emma! We promised not to bring that back up!"

We both started laughing again and we sat down on a bench facing some flower beds. Emma placed her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"You know. Your everything I ever wanted Killian. I never imagined i would have it though. Your the best thing that has happened to me."

"Emma, your so sweet! But you are the best thing thats happened to me!"

She blushed and looked down at her ring and smiled at it.

"August 16th"

"Whats that Emma?"

"August 16th, what are you doing that day?"

"Umm nothing i think"

"Do you think you could keep it open for a wedding?"

"You mean..... Us?"

"Why not?"

"Emma... That is.... The best idea I've ever heard! August 16th is a great day!"

"Perfect!"

I kiss her and she giggles into the kiss. We stand back up and begin to walk towards the nearest starbucks. We order our drinks then bring them back outside and walk around. We started to head home a few minutes later.

We got home then snuggled up as a family with Liam and Henry. We watched a movie then all headed to bed.

"Im so proud of you Emma."

"Hmm?"

"Well you got diagnosed with PCOS today then saw Mary Margaret and Aimee today. It must be a lot to take in."

"No it was fine. It actually helped."

She cuddled up to me and she fell asleep straight away. I found it harder than her to sleep as my head was hit with so many thoughts that i ending up overthinking myself to sleep.

Emma's POV

We decided to visit Mary Margaret in the hospital again today. We both weren't really feeling up to it as it was 60 minutes of seeing her and David happy with their child. When i woke up Killian was still asleep so i phoned Mary Margaret to cancel coming to see her. She understood and i heard screaming in the background. It was Neal going crazy in the hospital room. An idea sprung to my head.

"Hey Mary Margaret would you like ne to take Neal tonight until you both come home from the hospital tomorrow?"

"Emma that would help so much! Are you sure you dont mind?"

"Im positive! I'll come pick him up in 30 minutes."

"Okay see you then."

I quickly got ready and threw on my red leather jacket. I grabbed my phone and keys and jumped into the car.

When i arrived at the hospital i walked to Mary Margaret's room. When i walked in she was asleep, David was holding Aimee and Neal was running around the room causing chaos. I smiled at David who looked exhausted. They had Neal's stuff all packed and his car seat was sitting out, so i grabbed his bag, the car seat and let him say goodbye to his mom and dad.

We got into my car and he demanded i put the radio on which made me laugh. He wanted to sit at the front in his car seat so i made sure i drove with caution. He sang most of the songs that were played and i was in hysterics. It was seriously the cutest thing. He didn't want us to stop.

I went to the starbucks drive in and got me and Killian a coffee, Henry and Liam a hot chocolate and Neal wanted a cookie. I collected the order then headed home.

I helped Neal out and he toddled up to the front door and tried to reach the handle. Unfortunately he was so tiny he couldnt reach. I opened the door for him and was greeted by a sleepy Killian walking down the stairs.

"Good morning sleepyhead. I bought you coffee."

"Thank you my love."

He kisses me and i hug him tight.

"I thought we were visiting Mary Margaret today?"

"Well i knew that the both of us weren't feeling up to it so i offered to keep this little guy until tomorrow. I hope you dont mind?"

"No its fine! It will be fun."

We sit in the living room and watch kids programs with Neal, cuddling and playing with him. I remember i used to always look after him before i met Killian so it was do nice to babysit him again.

"What's that?"

Neal pointed at the white wooden box that contained Alex's ashes and walked over to me.

"That is our little baby, but he was very sick so he went to heaven."

"Like grandma and grandpa?"

"Yeah, and they are all having fun up there playing games and having parties."

"That sounds fun!"

"It is, they are all having fun up there."

I look at Killian and he smiles at me. He grabs my hand and rubs it and i sit back and place my head on his shoulder as he runs his fingers through my hair.

Later that night it was a pain to get Neal to sleep. He couldnt close his eyes and wouldnt sleep in the dark. Eventually i got into the bed with him and cuddled him so he felt safe. He fell asleep and i slowly got up and turned the light off.

When i walked downstairs Liam, Henry and Killian were on the laptop looking online for the best place that does suits.

"Why are you looking at suits for?"

"Well with the Gala in two months i want us all to look very handsome as there will be lots of snazzy people there."

"Snazzy people?"

"He means very important people for his business mom."

"I got that."

"And you my love will be the best dressed woman in the ballroom."

I laughed and sat beside them as they continued to search. They found an amazing place and booked in for fittings in two weeks time. I was excited for as it would be Killian's debut as the offical owner of J.P studios. I couldnt be more proud of him.

When we all went to bed Killian checked on Neal to see if he was still asleep. He came back and turned the light off and got into bed beside me.

"I cant wait until we have a little one."

"Killian......"

"I know, i know. Im just trying to lighten the mood. The surgery will work i promise."

"How can you be so enthusiastic about this?"

"Cause i have faith and hope. You should too."

|I had no idea how to end this but i hope it's okay! There is a time jump to the surgery next chapter! Im so excited for you guys to see what i have in-store for this book!|