Chapter Twenty: Moving day

Killian's POV
-- A week later --

Finally after 4 months in hospital and all those days running back and forth, Henry was coming home. We were going home.

Emma was with the doctor getting all of Henry's meds and Liam was cleaning up the room which we had sort of crashed these past four months. When Emma returned we all traveled down to the car park and jumped into the car.

Having 3 cars between me and Emma was a bit of a hassle now but we decided that Emma would drive the bug if she needed to go to work or somewhere and i would have my nissian. Then the jeep would be if we were all travelling together. Like we were right now. I decided to drive and we set off to bring to boys to their new home for the first time.

Halfway through the drive, Emma turned around and gave Henry an antibiotic and his inhaler. Something he would now have to do daily. But we didnt mind, neither did Henry. He was just glad he was breathing.

We were driving into our private land now and I tried telling the boys to close their eyes.

"Liam, Henry we are really close to the new house. Could you both close your eyes so its an surprise."

"Seriously Killian? Me and Henry are teenagers not five year olds."

"I know, I know. But me and Emma spent a lot of time on this house and we want you both to be surprised."

They finally gave in and covered their eyes with their hands. I looked at Emma and she squirmed with excitement. We drove into the garage and guided Henry and Liam to the frint of the house so they could see it on the outside.

"Ready?"

"Yes mom, now hurry up!"

"Okay you can uncover your eyes now."

They slowly took their hands away from their faces and stared in awe at the house that was now theirs. They smiled a huge smile and ran towards the front door. Me and Emma walked behind them and unlocked the door for them. Scarlet and Ella ran out of the house barking like crazy to see them both again.

They looked around the house downstairs then we showed them to their rooms. They were so pleased to see their rooms and they liked how they looked.

After a couple of hours unpacking the last of the boxes we ordered Pizza as a welcome home sort of occasion. We then got changed into our pyjamas. We set out some snacks too and set them infront of the tv in the game room which had the biggest tv in the house. We put on Netflix and waited for the arrival of our dinner.

When our pizza arrived we lazed around watching movies and just being a normal family again. I missed being able to do this with my parents.

At 11pm we decided to call it a night. The boys went up to their rooms and we all said goodnight. Me and Emma went into our room and crawled into the bed quickly to get cosy with eachother, to feel each others embrace.

"I missed this"

"Missed what Emma?"

"Being in a bed with you. We always slept in a waiting room. But this is much better."

"Indeed it is"

"Goodnight Killian"

"Goodnight Emma"

I kissed her soft cheek and she hugged me, placing her head in the crook of my neck. Sleep fell upon us.

Emma's POV

I woke up with a head splitting pain in the head. Nothing like i had ever felt before. I goaned in pain and Killian (who was already awake) looked over at me.

"Good morning love."

I couldnt reply my head was in so much pain.

"Emma are you okay?"

I shook my head and Killian immediately wraps his arms around me. We stay like that for a good few minutes until Killian gets up and makes his side of the bed.

"Ill be right back."

He walks out of the room, leaving me alone in the sheets of our huge bed which was seriously one of the cosiest and comfiest beds i ever had. Not because of the actual bed. Because i was sharing it with someone i love.

Killian came back into the room with a tray in his hand. I sat up and he placed it on my lap. He sat beside me with his coffee and smiled. He has brought up breakfast and coffee, aspirn and a glass of water to take with it. I turned to look at him and kissed him.

"Thank you."

"Your very welcome. I know how stressed out you have been lately and this was the least i could do"

"This is the best you could do"

"Emma its just a tray of breakfast, how is that the beat thing?"

"No not the breakfast, you are the best thing."

He smiled and told me to eat up while he finished his coffee and went to take a shower. The aspirn helped straight away and when i finished i got put of bed and cleaned up our room a little. He came out of the shower with is dressing gown on and kissed me.

"As much as id love to keep kissing you. I need to take a shower now."

He laughed and kisses my cheek before i ran into the bathroom to shower.

When i was finished Killain was no longer in the room. He must have went downstairs to get the boys breakfast. I quickly got changed into leggings and an oversized checkered shirt. I dried my hair and left it to sit naturally. I put on a tiny bit of make up then ran down the stairs.

Of course i was right. Liam,Henry and Killian were all in the kitchen. Whilst Henry and Liam ate, they were laughing hysterically at Killian attempting to flip pancakes. I couldnt help but laugh when i walked in too.

Killian's head shot up and he raised his eyebrow when he saw me lauging.

"Surprised your not going crazy at the mess we have made."

"No no, aslong as you clean up after yourselves ill keep my distance."

"Your dressed up nicely, where might you be going?"

"Well i have a few things to do. Shopping, visiting Mary Margaret, hospital stuff."

"Okay love. Ill see you later. And have fun."

He kisses me making the boys snigger. We both look at them and they pretend that nothing happened. I take the keys to the jeep and lift my purse. I shouted goodbye and left the house.

It was a surprisingly sunny day. I was glad i wasnt wearing anything heavy. I jumped into the car and started the engine.

It was 3pm when I finally made it home. I pulled into the garage and turned off the engine. I lifted all the bags out of the boot of the car and locked the car.

When I walked into the house it was silent. I set all the bags in the kitchen and walked around the house to find the house empty. I went back out into the garage to see Killian's car was gone. I immediately panicked and took my phone out to ring Killian. But his phone went straight to voicemail. I felt sick to my stomach. I walked back into the house and put away the shopping to try and take my mind of it. He was a grown man, nothing bad could've happened to him.

I sat down and watched tv after this. I had been home for an hour now. Killian wasn't answering his phone and there was no sign of him. I fell asleep waiting for him on the sofa. I missed him so i just closed my eyes.

|I didn't know how to end this chapter but here you go! I might no update next week as i have exams and its my birthday on Thursday! So im apologising in advance |