Chapter Fourty Five: Mourn

Emma's POV

"What, are you okay?!"

"I'm just a little banged up I got checked in the ambulance and I just have a bandage on my head but Robin was taken to hospital by a helicopter."

"Umm right stay there I'll be right over to get you."

I hung up and stood up frantically. I grabbed shoes and my jacket and lifted my phone and keys.

"Lily, could you watch Sophie for me?"

"Of course! What's happened Emma?"

"Killian was in Robin's car and he crashed. I need to go get him."

"What! Is he okay?"

"I...I think so."

"Wait Emma you just had a baby like two days ago you need to rest. I'll go get him."

"But Killian needs me. I promise I'll be okay."

"Okay, okay just stay safe."

I kissed Sophie and walked out to the bug and started the engine. I got Killian to text me exactly where he was and I put it into the gps. I drove as fast as I could before I could see flashing lights in the distance. I sped towards the scene and stopped the car.

Sitting on one of the ambulance steps I saw Killian with a blanket wrapped around him, a bandage on his head and an oxygen mask on. I jumped out of the car and ran towards him. He took off the mask and walked towards me.

"Killian! Oh my god."

I hugged him tightly and thought of how close I actually was to loosing him.

"I'm okay love, I'm okay."

"You scared the crap out of me. God."

"I'm so sorry I dragged you away from Sophie."

"Don't be silly! She's in good hands."

I still had my arms around him as he snuggled his head into my shoulder.

"Is your head okay?"

"Just a little cut. I've been through worse."

"Does Regina know?"

"I was hoping you would drive me to her house so I could tell her in person. I already told the police I was going to."

"Of course I will. Have you both been drinking?"

"No, Robin just wasn't paying attention. It's partly my fault."

"Don't blame yourself Killian. Come on let's go."

I held his hand as I walked him towards the car and opened the door for him. I drove away from the scene and to Reginas house to break the news to her.

"You don't need to do this alone."

"I just don't want to see her upset."

He knocked on the door and waited and tightened his grip on my hand. I patted his shoulder with my other hand and leaned on it.

"Emma...Killian. Is everything okay?"

"Regina...."

Killian's eyes began to water and I looked up at him and wiped his tear.

"Regina, I'm sorry."

"Sorry about what? Emma?"

"It's Robin. He and Killian got in an accident. He's in a really bad way in hospital. I'm sorry we weren't here sooner."