Chapter Fifty Two: Leaving NYC?

Emma's POV

David slowly pulls up close to the house that Jack and Helen were in. We both looked at eachother and remained silent as we see a taxi drove infront and park right outside. Jack and Helen walk out with suitcases and jump into the back of the cab. As they began to accelerate we slowly followed them, trying not to look suspicious.

After a long drive we arrived at the airport. Jack and Helen rushed inside with their suitcases as David parked in the car park.

"Okay, here is what we will do. I'll go inside now and go behind them in the line. I'll hear what tickets they are buying and then buy me and you the same. I'll then come back out and get you and we can go catch the plane okay?"

"Sounds great."

"Here, I got you this."

He hand me over a black leather pouch which I opened to find a police badge.

"What?"

"It's not necessarily fake. But I made one for you incase you need to talk to someone. From now on your a deputy okay?"

"Wow okay."

"I'll be right back okay?"

"Okay."

He got out of the car and ran into the airport. I sighed as I waited for him to return. My phones buzzed in my pocket and it was a call from Killian.

"Hello?"

"Swan, how are you?"

"I'm fine, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just miss you."

"Killian I haven't even been gone an hour. But I miss you too."

"Promise me you will be safe?"

"I promise, now you should go. David's coming back."

"Back? Back from where?"

"Buying plane tickets..."

"Plane tickets?!"

"It's okay don't worry."

"Phone me once you land at the place your going to okay?"

"Okay, I will. Now I've got to go."

"I love you Emma."

"I love you too."

"Bye, be safe."

"Bye."

I placed my phone in my pocket as David got back into the car.

"Well?"

"See for yourself."

He handed me a boarding pass as I quickly read over it.

"Ireland?"

"Northern Ireland actually. There two different places."

"Why Northern Ireland? What's so special about over there?"

"I don't know, i haven't heard much about over there. But if we want to catch the plane we must hurry."

We both got out of the car and got our suitcases. I stared towards the airport as I followed David inside. I took a deep breath as we entered and went to find our gate.

We didn't board the plane for another two hours. I was already tired and hope to get some sleep on the 7 hour plane journey we were about to take. It was weird not having Killian around and instead David. I'm pretty sure he was already missing Mary Margaret and the kids.