Chapter Eight: Cosy nights in

Killian's POV

"So Henry is up in bed sleeping. I thought we could just sit down here and watch movies and chill out for a while?" Emma says walking into the living room and sitting beside me. "Of course love." I said smiling at her. "Umm, I left a pair of Neal's old pajamas on the bed in the guest bedroom if you want to go up and put them on?" She said feeling awkward. "Sure love. I'll be right back." I said standing up and walking towards the stairs. I walked into the guest bedroom that Emma had directed me too and got changed quickly.

I walked downstairs and Emma was already wearing her pajamas tucked under a thick blanket. "Oh hey." She said looking at me when I walked into the living room. I sat beside her and she threw the blankets over me. She snuggled her head onto me and turned the TV on. "What movie do you want to watch?" She asks me. "I don't mind love." I said holding her other hand. She flicked through her movies and put on 'Marley and Me'. Let's just say.. at the end of it we were both in tears.

She never lifted her head off my shoulders and I never let go of her hand. At some point she must have fell asleep on me and I fell asleep too. On the sofa, cuddling with Emma.

Emma's POV

I woke up leaning against Killian. I turned around and smiled as he was peacefully sleeping. I lay my head back on his shoulders and grabbed my phone that's was charging on the coffee table. The time was 11:04am which ment I actually slept in instead of waking up really early. Henry must have still been in bed so I stayed on my phone until Killian woke up. "Good morning love." He said softly. "Good morning." I said smiling at him. "Did we fall asleep on the sofa last night?" He asked giggling quietly. "Yeah. Would you like something for breakfast/lunch?" I said laughing. "Sure love." He said laughing back.

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, Killian following behind me. He sat at the kitchen island as I pulled out the ingredients for pancakes and hot chocolate. I mixed everything together and switched the oven on. Whilst in the middle of doing the first pancake Henry walked downstairs. "Hey kid. How did you sleep?" I asked him. "I slept great thanks. Apparently I slept in too." Henry said running his eyes. "Yeah you did. So did we." I said giggling."Good morning mate." Killian said as Henry sat beside him. "Good morning!" Henry said smiling at him. Few minutes later I had finished cooking and turned everything off. I made the hot choco and set it down on the island. We all began to talk and eat when I looked at the time it was 12:30pm. I cleaned up the dishes and Henry brought Killian into the living room.

After I cleaned up I ran upstairs to change. I washed my hair quickly and dried and straightened it. I put on a little bit of make up and wore a oversized jumper with leggings and ankle boots that had little heels on them. I brushed my teeth then ran back down the stairs and peeked into the living room.

Henry and Killian were sitting in the living room beside each other watching football. They were talking to each other and laughing which was the cutest thing ever. Henry never really had a father figure before and now he was going into his teenage years in a few weeks he needed one more than ever. I just stood staring into the living room when Killian finally noticed I was standing there. "Hello love." He says and Henry then notices me. "Hey mom." Henry smiles. "Hey you two? You having fun?" I said laughing. "Yeah. I better get ready, its the afternoon now and I'm still in my pajamas!" Henry says running out of the living room and upstairs. "I'll go up and get ready too love " he said kissing my forehead.

We may have only been going out for two weeks but I seriously loved Killian like we had been together for years. I smiled like an idiot and waited in the living room. I loved how close Henry was with Killian already and it had only been one day. He was a perfect father figure, but does Henry think the same?

| Sorry this chapters late! I thought I published it last night but I forgot too! But I'm updating both books today then tomorrow just this one to get back on track

Sorry again!!!|