1

Addilyn's POV

I paced back and forth to the music filling my ears. I used earbuds so no one would hear it. I had finished a cover on youtube last night and I was tired. It's funny how when I was little, I thought that by now I would be famous or something. But I'm not, I'm just your average waitress trying to make money, that also makes YouTube videos.

"Addilyn, are you kidding me? Why couldn't you just go to college and be normal?"

I can clearly remember my father's exact words. They ring throughout my head and sting when I need it least, when I'm on the verge of killing myself.

It was an early morning in the coffee shop I worked at, when everything changed.

Luke's POV

I walked into a coffee shop with Cal, Mikey, and Ash. We were being followed by fans and paparazzi, screaming our names.

I looked around and realized one of the waitresses. She was gorgeous. Long brown hair with blonde highlights. Blue/gray eyes. She was all natural, no make up.

She started walking towards us as we sat down.

God dammit Luke, if you mess this up.
I told myself as she took out the weird notebook thing.

"Hi I'm Addilyn and I'll be your waitress for today." She smiled, oh that smile! Addilyn. I thought to myself as I smiled back.

Addilyn's POV

And he smiled. Oh my god, Addilyn if you mess this up!

Note: this story takes place around a beach and I can't decide what state (it's in the US) it should be in - Liv