31

Addilyn's POV

It's about 5:45 am, my sister and her family are going to be over at 6:30. Luke and I have to get ready.

I hop in the shower, having major flashbacks of draining my blood.

I look around at all of my old shampoo, soap, nothing has changed since I moved to New York City almost a year ago, only about 3 months before I met Luke.

I hear a knock on the door, and look through the crack.

"Hey, um, uh, can I-can I come in?" Luke asks.

"Sure." I say, opening the door and immediately hopping back in.

When he gets in, we look each other up and down.

Sure, we've had sex a couple of times, but we've never really looked at each other.

"Hey, Addilyn." Luke says, laughing.

"Here's some soap and shampoo."
I say, handing a bottle of shampoo and one of those hard soap thingies.

I start singing.
He sings too.
Kind of a duet while we soap up.

"Know this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down." I start to sing, as Luke continues the whole Fresh Prince Of Bel-Air theme song.

After the shower, I put on a black dress with a flannel shirt over it.

Luke wears his Nirvana shirt and his iconic black skinny jeans.

We both wear black converse.

We go downstairs, and are immediately greeted by a little girl smiling.

"Aunt Addy!" She says, struggling to pronounce 'Addilyn'

"Lilly!" I say, lifting her up in my arms.

Her long, brown hair was curled to her belly button, and her green eyes looked like emeralds.

She wore a pink tutu with some cuts black flats.

Her hunky father Anthony, whom she took her hair and eye color from, sat on the couch.

"Hey Anthony!" I say, hugging him.

Suddenly, the downstairs bathroom door opens.

"Ad!" Amara says, hugging me tightly.

"Oh my god!" I say, looking to her stomach.

"Yup, I know. I'm 5 months!" She says, rubbing her pregnant stomach.

"Oh, this is Luke." I say, grabbing Luke's hand.

"Oh my god hi!" She says, hugging him tightly. Oh, how I love Amara.

"This is my husband Anthony, and my daughter Lillith." She says, picking Lilly up and grabbing Anthony's hand.

"Nice to meet you." Luke says, shaking Anthony's hand.

"Heyyyy." He says, shaking Lilly's tiny hand.

The rest of the day was us talking about the baby, Luke and I, and how we leave for Australia in 2 days.

Boring chapter, I know but still, they are going to meet Luke's family!! Also, I still need an Ashton girl skxhajjsjciakxkc - Liv