40

Sofia's POV

"Ashton, what about this?" I ask, as I point to a stunning pink flower, with dark purple highlights. We are taking pictures in Paris.

"No" he says, picking it off the ground and handing it to me. "A flower for my flower, who blooms everyday into the most amazing thing. I love you Sofia." He says, grabbing my waist and kissing me as we giggle.

"I love you too." I whisper, as he picks me up and carries me to the apartment that we share.

It's February 17th, 2018, Ashton and I have been dating for 4 years (A/N doesn't work irl but just go with it)

February in Paris is gorgeous.
Snow lays thinly on the ground, and the light sky gives a somewhat romantic feel.

I'm a photographer, so creative thoughts and colorful letters swarm my head like bees in a crowded hive. But I don't forget any of them, I write any, and all of my thoughts down in my leather notebook. I also write poems and small stories. I struggle with massive social anxiety, hence me being shy. I've been shy my whole life, though, and my social anxiety started to hit hard around 6th grade, and I've dealt with it everyday since. Ashton calms me, holds my hand, whispers about how I'll be fine. The anxiety isn't me though, I'm not anxiety. I'm Sofia, a 21 year old girl that loves cooking, yoga, photography, writing, books, and playing my acoustic guitar. I go for a run every morning, then go to yoga classes, the come back home, take pictures, and then usually chill with Ashton and cuddle on the couch.

Tonight, we have a date, I don't know where though, Ashton's keeping it a secret.
He tells me that we're going outside, so I put on a nice, yet warm outfit.

(Which is below)

"Ready babe?" He asks, kissing my cheek and grabbing my hand as we walk outside to my BMW I riiiiide in styyyle,

"Put this on" Ashton says, handing me a black, velvet blindfold.

I slip it on and feel the car start.
The car ride is less then 5 minutes long,

"Take it off" I do as he says.
I open my eyes to an illuminated Eiffel Tower,decorated with stunning flowers.

"Oh Ashton! This is amazing!" I say as my eyes water.

"Aw don't cry!" He says, wiping my tears. "Let's go to the top." He says, bringing me to the elevator.

There's a table and some chairs set up at the top.

"Sit down, we're having dinner." Ash says, as we both sit down.

"Happy anniversary baby!" He says, rubbing my hand.

After eating, drinking wine, and talking, Ashton gets up and stands next to me.

"W-what are you doing?" I ask, as I turn in my chair to face him.

He takes a deep breath and gets down on one knee.

I'm in tears, shock, and so happy.

"Sofia, I met you 4 years ago. You were taking pictures in Paris and I looked at you, you were the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. When I first spoke to you, you were shy, you still are, but you open up to me. I've always been an extrovert, and you are an introvert, you hold me down everyday, calm me down when I get crazy. We have calm days where we read books or just cuddle and listen to music. Throughout our whole relationship so far, we've had struggles, not seeing each other for a while, awful rumors, but we get through them all. You teach me to relax. You teach me what love is. Sofia Renee Antoine, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" He pulls out a box and opens it, it holds a gorgeous diamond ring, that make me cry at the first sight of it.

 Sofia Renee Antoine, will you make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" He pulls out a box and opens it, it holds a gorgeous diamond ring, that make me cry at the first sight of it

"Y-yes." I say, as he slips the ring on and kisses my thigh.

"I love you so much Sofia."

"I love you too, Ashton."