58

Addilyn's POV

Today is August 14th 2018.

I am releasing my sophomore album tonight at 7:00 pm.

This album tells the epic love story between Val and Zeke, two depressed teenagers battling their demons. In the first song, Demons, which is also the name of the album, it introduces Val. It talks about suicide, and her previous problems. The next one, Flame, is about Zeke. He's angry, and this is about his spark. I can't wait until it's out, the media has been crazy about it.

So, I decide to make a YouTube video. A Q&A with Luke.

I turn on the camera and sit down.

"Hey guys! It's Ad and Luke, and we're doing a Q&A! We're just gonna get right to it. First question! This is from @calumsdick." I say, laughing. "Hey guys! This question is for Addilyn. On a scale from 1-10, how good is Luke in bed?" I say, as Luke blushes and I laugh. "15, next question" I respond quickly as Luke reads one.

"This is from @armstrongvagina. What is your album about?" This one is probably my fan.

"It's a love story! And, why is everyone obsessed with my vagina?!?" I ask, as Luke blushes.

"It's something that's meant for me." He says quietly, making me laugh.

"I love you babe." I say, kissing him.

After 7 more questions, the last one we'll answer comes.

"Do you plan on having more kids? @addilynhemmings asks" Luke says, looking to me.

"Not for a while. We're only in our early 20s, and we're not even married." I respond, grabbing his hand and fake smiling.

We finish the video, and it gets thousands of views in an hour.

Luke goes out with the boys, leaving me home alone.

I'm laying on the couch by myself, and the feeling emerges.

My head starts pounding again.
I inhale and exhale quickly.
My lungs fill with fire.

No Addilyn! Don't do it!

I mentally scream.
I think I'm running, but I'm just a mind now, with no control of my body.

I search the bathroom drawers as everything gets dizzy. I feel like I'm falling, or maybe even descending into the deepest part of hell.

I pick up the small, sharp object that is now all twisted due to my daze.
I lay it right on my arm, vigorously cutting my scarred arms.

I drain it all, letting it flood, pour into the empty bath tub.
I keep telling myself that I shouldn't do this, but my suicidal thoughts have taken over.

I drain to much blood, and collapse to the ground while everything twists and turns around me.

I think I'm screaming, I don't know.
The only thing I know for sure is that this is my last day on earth.