73

Addilyn's POV

AFTER 1 month of recovery, I'm finally allowed to go home. Luke still isn't awake, and it is really lonely. I walk around my house always alone, googling my boyfriend, accidentally liking Instagram posts from 2 years ago, and cuddling Jada's penguin.

I've lost a lot of weight due to the recovery, and I now weigh in at 110 lbs, is that bad? Oh well, at least I'll hopefully recover.

I've been running every morning, eating healthy, meeting up with fans, ect. I've had about 25 concerts in the month of January, and I'm now in Texas.

Tonight is the Dallas show, and it's going to be huge. It sold out, meaning that Around 3,00 people will be at the arena. Whoop whoop.

I go back to New York for Sofia's birthday party. Her birthday is January 23rd, and she turned 22. Today is January 25th.

When I get to the Irwin's house, I'm greeted by Ashton. He hugs me, as Sofia comes over.

"Hey Addilyn! I- we have a surprise" she smiles, turning to the side and rubbing her small bump that I didn't notice at first. "I am pregnant!" She exclaims, as I hug her, smiling crazily.

"This is insane! How long?" I ask, letting go and sitting on the couch.

"12 weeks! It was an accident, but we realized that it's fine, we're married, and it will hopefully just bring us closer as a couple" she says, grabbing a water bottle and guzzling down the last bit.

I smile to Ashton, and meet the rest of us in the kitchen. We all socialize, drink (not Sofia), and just have a good time. The Clifford's honeymoon was amazing, Cal and Alison are redoing their apartment, the Irwin's are expecting, and Luke is basically dead.

My life right now, is awful.