47

~Week 10 of pregnancy~
Addilyn's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Luke walked out. The media is blowing up. Pictures of Luke drunk at new bars, grinding with other women, and leaving with other women. But, the worst of all, is that I've been keeping track of every time. 10 times he's left with women. 4/10 of them being Arzaylea. I've been getting so many tweets, dms, emails, whatever, asking about Luke and I's relationship. We're technically still together, right?

I've lived a normal life since then, I am physically fine, but mentally unstable. I keep physically ok because of the baby.  And, a man.

Max. My life long best friend Max. Unlike Luke, he's my age. Unlike Luke, he cares, he really, truly cares.

Max just turned 20. Max goes to college around here. Max is educated. Visits with his family aren't awkward. Max is single, too. Max will never leave.

Max has been taking care of me, bringing me food, making dinner, making me comfortable, talking to the baby, everything a real father to be would do.

"Are you ok babe? Want me to get another pillow?" He asks, kissing me hard, and grabbing my waist. We both stick out tongues in, swirling around each others mouths.

"Shower?" I ask, getting up and trying to be sexy, I know I have done so because I can see his boner popping through his pants.

I guess you could say we have a fling...

Luke's POV

"Faster! Faster Luke!!" The girl, Anna, or Maria, I'm not sure yells as I thrust in and out of her. She's screaming, moaning with pleasure, as am I.

The same thoughts come every time... Would I rather be in the new girl, or Addilyn? But, I always choose the newer, more experienced one. Addilyn was only a virgin, afraid of adventure. She took it slow and soft. These girls give me the time of my life.

These girls are smart, most of them sell drugs, businessy... Addilyn was uneducated, she didn't go to college, jokes on her though, she can't have sex because of her fat stomach.

I bet she's all alone, crying, wimping, no one would love her...

Except for me...

"Get off of me Maria!" I yell at the girl riding my dick.

"Fuck off! And it's Leslie!" She yells, moaning as she gets off of me, she runs out naked, and is immediately swept away by the next guy she'll bang.

I get changed, and look at myself in the mirror, something I haven't done in weeks. My eyes have black circles under them, and there are stains around my mouth from all the beer I've been drinking.

Ashton's wedding is in 5 days...

I run to Ad's apartment, opening the door with my key, I hear giggling and the shower, spitting out its water.

"Addilyn!" I yell, running, but I'm stopped, I find a man's clothes on the ground. I see a wallet and open it.

'Maxwell Closs
DOB: 4/20/1998'

Addilyn's age. I run to the bathroom, and slowly open the door, they can't hear me. Kissing sounds. The smack smack of lips. Her lips should be on mine.

"Get the fuck off of my girlfriend!" I yell at the shadow of a man.

"Who the fuck are you!" He yells back.

"I'm Luke fucking Hemmings, Addilyn's fucking boyfriend!" I yell.

"Oh that bitch. Impregnating my best friend and then leaving. You think you have the fucking right to come back into this amazing woman's life. Well you DONT!" He yells.

I can see Addilyn's face, she's almost in tears. I've seen this face before. Suicide face.

Addilyn's POV

I have my suicide face on. I want to kill myself. Now...

Luke's yelling. Max Is yelling.

"Max get out!" I yell, I have made my decision.

He walks out, and I can see Luke cover his eyes.

"Luke, forgive me, I love you, so, so much."

Hey guys! So many reads thank you so fucking much!!! AHHHHHHH sjdjdsjdisoajzuxxf! Next update will be the wedding.