54

Addilyn's POV

I open my eyes.
I hear sobs around the room.
Why?

Max is here.
I am shocked to see who else is here.
Luke.
And her.

"W-why are you c-crying?" I say softly, I can barely speak, and I don't know why.

"M-ms Armstrong, you had a miscarriage... Here's your baby girl." He says, placing the tiny, lifeless creature that barely looks human on my chest.

I'm shocked, and I just look at it. At her. That's my baby Jada.

"Hey b-baby girl." I say softly, as my breathing becomes heavy, and the tears come down harder.

"You weren't s-supposed to die on me, I wanted to m-meet you, I-I'm a horrible person, what did I do to kill you? You were alive, and healthy, you're not supposed to die at 16 weeks!" I whisper, as I see Luke sitting down, choking on his tears.

Jada fits in my palm, she's so little, why couldn't she just survive longer?

Arzaylea is crying too, she gets up, and stands next to me.

"I'm so sorry for everything I ever did to you Addilyn, and you too Luke." She says, as Luke gets up and picks the lifeless creature up.

"J-Jada.. I'm your daddy, or At least I was supposed to b-be. Your mommy and I really wanted you...I-I can't" he says, giving Jada to the doctor.

-1 month later-

After that day, I'm not the same, neither is Luke. We spend nights crying together, mourning the loss of Jada Lynn.

Even though Luke and I have lost our child, we have become a stronger couple. Luke officially moved in, and got over Arzaylea, she's dating Max now.

All of our friends are upset, but agree that we weren't ready for a baby anyways.

I got a small tattoo that stands for miscarriage, and Luke got one too.

My depression came back though, and it's now something I battle everyday.

I'm releasing a new album in 2 months, and Luke is going to come with me on the US part of the tour which starts in November, right after Mikey and Stella's wedding.

We seem to have almost everything together now.

I had to update! I couldn't stand the cliffhanger. Here are your answers blackbear96