72

Addilyn's POV

I wake up to a pearly white room, surrounded by machines, wires, and tubes. I feel a breathing tune in my nose, meaning that something was keeping me from properly breathing. I have multiple IV type wires in my two arms.

I woman comes in, who is most likely a nurse, and checks some monitors, looking back at me. "Good morning sunshine" she smiles, taking one of the wires out and placing the needle on a small table. The woman looks about mid-thirties, and of Asian decent.

"H-how long have I been asleep?" I ask the same question every time I wake up.

"Maybe 2 days" she responds, making the 'average' hand movement and scrunching up her face.

"Ok, w-what about Luke?" I ask calmly, remembering his sliced forehead.

"He may not wake up for a while... The crash gave him a horrible head injury"

"Well, about when will he wake up?" I ask curiously.

"Between 1 month and 5 months" she responds, noticing my painful facial expressions. "I-I'm so sorry about it, my son was once in one, and it's insanely scary" she reassures me as I weakly smile.

"What happened to me?" I ask, curious about the side of my head, my leg, and the small gouge on my arm.

"Well, we sewed up your leg, we patched up the gouge, and we sewed the side of your head" she responds, as I immediately bring my hand to my head. I notice that my helix, conch, love, and triple forward helix piercings are gone.

The rest of the day is fine, my friends and family visit, and I even meet my almost 2 (in March) year old nephew Grayson, and Alison's 1 year old niece Laura (Pam and Dean's kid). Pam and Dean got married, moved in together, and are now raising Laura together.

Everyone has perfect lives except for me.