52

~week 15 of pregnancy~

Addilyn's POV

I wake up and turn to where Luke usually sleeps. He's not there.

Suddenly, our bedroom door opens.

"Happy 20th birthday baby!" Luke says, holding a tray with waffles and fruit.

"thank you so much! I'm so hungry!" I say, sitting up and grabbing the tray. Luke sits next to me and kisses me.

It's June 7th today, my birthday. I am 20 years old.

"I'm bored as fuck, let's go for a walk" I say, as I finish the last bit of waffle.

"Ok babe, I'll get ready." He says, putting some gym shorts and a band tee on.

I throw on some athletic leggings and a new, bigger band tee.

Luke walks into the bathroom as I continue to get changed for about another 15 minutes.

I soon hear crying.

"Luke? Luke what's wrong baby?" I ask, sitting next to a crying Luke Hemmings with his head in his knees.

"My-my career I-it's over, I can't be a father! I'm not ready! I'm not fucking ready to start a new life! I'm only 21, I have so much life to live!" He complains, sniffling.

"I-I'm so sorry, Luke" he seems to loosen up. "Why would you say that?!? Are you kidding me? You can have a fucking career! I'm not- I'm holding you back I-I'm sorry." I say, getting up and grabbing my phone.

Tears are streaming down my face, so I put a sweatshirt on and cover my head with the hood.

I run out of the apartment, and down the sidewalk. Paparazzi are asking why I'm crying so hard, I just wipe my tears and continue running. Flashes of cameras. Yelling of people. I just ignore them.

I run to the only person I can think of.

Luke's POV

I run to the only person I can think of.