51

~week 14 of pregnancy~
Addilyn's POV

Luke and I are on the couch, cuddling Jada's penguin stuffed animal. Yes, we had to buy her one. She's due on November 20th Mikey's birthday.

My bump still isn't huge, but it's not small either. Luke loves kissing it and reading to it. I honestly can't wait until baby Jada is born. I want to kiss her, not a bump.

Luke's excited too. He calls her little penguin, and can't wait until she's born. He sings to her, he sings practically any song.

I eat way to much chocolate, which gives Luke an excuse for his 'bump' as he calls it. I just laugh, Luke is perfect.

Alison texted me, told me that her sister Pam is pregnant. I thought that bitch hates kids...

Luke and I are watching Mean Girls, laughing at every joke, reenacting every line.

I kiss him softly, as my stomach accidentally touches him.

"I'm sorry baby" I say, sitting back in my place on the soft couch.

In a couple of months, It won't be this quiet here. It will be filled with cries and gurgles coming from (a probably blonde) baby.

"It's fine Addilyn, it's fine" he says, kissing my stomach as I giggle and kiss the back of his neck.

"Luke, have you ever realized what's happening? I'm only 19, you're only 21, we're so young, won't this ruin our careers?" I ask, my eyes are filled with tears that no one will care about.

"Yeah, it will probably ruin my career, remember Louis Tomlinson?"  (I'm dying rn)

"Yeah..." I respond, crying into his shoulder.