45

Addilyn's POV
~week 8 of pregnancy~
(April 21st)

2 months with my baby. Wow.

My stomach is still barely visible, and no one has noticed. Ashton's wedding is approaching, and we're all excited. Today Sofia is getting her dress, shoes, and accessories. We are also going to the spa, and going out to eat at a fancy restaurant.

They're having a small, simple wedding. They only invited family, the rest of the boys and their girlfriends (which includes me)

The wedding will be private and in Paris, where Sofia grew up. It will be outside under a bunch of trees, to give a fantasy feel. They're also making things traditional, Sofia will have her somethings'.

The bridesmaids are Stella, Alison, and I, and the maid of honor is Sofia's sister Maya.

Sofia's POV

The girls and I (Mum, Ad, Stel, Al, and Maya) get in my BMW. We're going out for lunch right now.

"I can't wait! The food here is supposed to be really good!" I have a bit of a French accent, due to growing up here. Ashton said 'yes' so quickly when I asked him to move with me to somewhere in Paris, our apartment has an amazing view of the Eiffel Tower. I grew up in the French countryside and was visiting Paris when I met Ashton. The city is very exciting and I cook breakfast looking at the most stunning things.

We get to the restaurant and are immediately seated, we have reservations.

I look to my mother laughing with Alison, making me remember when mum first met the girls. Stella had her hair dyed a bunch of pastel purples, Alison had just gotten her nose pierced and the hoop was a piercing black color, and Addilyn had her multiple ear piercings. Mum wasn't to fond of that. She took me into the other room and asked if I had become rebellious. I just showed her my 4 tattoos and she almost screamed. My tattoos are each small, and very meaningful. She started liking them though, and even got a small one too. It represented her 4 kids, Maya (23), Brody and Alexander (17), and I.

We all got our food and dove in, the sound of the loud girls engulfed the room, probably disturbing other people, making my cheeks burn up.

"What are you guys planning on doing after the wedding?" Stella asks.

"Ashton and I are having our honeymoon in Thailand, and we're getting tattoos of the sound waves of us saying 'i do'" I respond smiling.

"Mikey and I are too! Oh my god!" She says, smiling widely.

"How are you guys and you're relationships?" I ask, Addilyn's cheeks get red.

"Well, Cal is moving in." Alison says as she smiles, I can tell that their love will never burn out.

"Leah and I are fine, she got a new job and we're moving." Says Maya. Leah is Maya's girlfriend, Maya is bi.

"I-I" Addilyn starts to get more quiet, and she looks like she's going to cry. "I'm pregnant." She says, shocking us all.