65

Stella's POV

-10 minutes until wedding-

The wedding starts at 10:00 am.

We finally get to the venue in the small town I grew up in. I see the girls look out the limo window, staring at the wondrous scenery.

 I see the girls look out the limo window, staring at the wondrous scenery

We walk outside of the venue, and peer into the venue. We hide behind trees, and getting immediate déjà vu of Sofia's wedding.

We hear a woman say that it's time, and the girls lock arms with their man. Alison and Calum, Luke and Addilyn, Ashton and Sofia. Then, the piano plays. I lock arms with my father, the smart surgeon that raised me to be my best. I look to his dark brown hair, now streaked with gray, and smile. I kiss his cheek softly and smile, I will no longer be Stella McDonald, daughter of James and Phoebe McDonald, I will be Stella Clifford, wife of Michael Clifford. The old man starts to tear up, and I wipe them off of his face, and start to walk down the isle.

Michael look at me and smiles, his eyes sparkle in his luxurious tux. Everyone is standing, and I see my mother crying. I grab her hands in mine, and smile. "Don't cry, mom" I say, wiping her tears. Karen is crying as well.

My dad and I get to the end of the isle, and unhook our arms, kissing each other's cheeks.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today..." The officiant starts.

We continue, and get to the vows.

"I believe that you've both written vows." The officiant says, as I begin.

"Michael, we've been dating for 3 years. Every day, I fall even more in love with you. Our love for video games fits like a puzzle, as does our love for Panda Express, Green Day, hair dye, we are the definition of love! I say, wiping the newly forming tears in his eyes. He gives his, and I cry as well.

We then exchange rings, each of our hands shaking as we slide the diamonds onto each other.

"I now pronounce you, husband and wife" the officiant says, as I kiss Mikey. Everyone cheers, and claps.

He picks me up bridal style and carries me outside into the limo we get to ourselves.

We sit down, and shut the door, the car behind to drive. There's a weird sliding thing that blocks the driver from hearing what we say.

"So Mrs Clifford, what are you gonna give me tonight?" Mike asks, laying me on my back as my dress pulls up, showing my garter as well as my panties.

"Mikey, don't play this card! We've had sex like a gagillion times, This time isn't any different!" I respond as he fake frowns.

"you're no fun!" He pouts, as I kiss his lips softly and sit back down.

"Plus, there's only like 10 minutes until we get to the reception" I add, grabbing his hand.

I turn on Twenty One Pilot's Blurryface album and shuffle the songs. Goner is first.

I look Mikey in the eyes and start singing dramatically. "I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath, I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath, I want to be known, by you. I want to be known, by you"

"Though I'm weak, and beaten down, I'll slip away, into the sound" Mikey sings. This song always makes me cry. It's the death of Blurryface.

We get to the venue and run into the building, everyone is already there.

"Welcome Mr and Mrs Clifford!" The dj announces, as we jog inside and smile to each other

The music starts, and I wrap my arms around his neck. Our first dance is to Tear in My Heart by Twenty One Pilots.

"Sometimes you gotta bleed to know, that you're alive and have a soul. But it takes someone to come around, to show you how" I start singing quietly, as we rock back and forth. We continue dancing to the song until it ends.

The whole reception is surprisingly boring, Mikey and I were getting anxious the whole time.

Everyone starts leaving at around noon, and Mikey and I leave at 1:00 to get on out plane. We're honeymooning in Hawaii (creative, right?)

So, we get in a limo, and drive off to the airport.