36

~December 31st 6:30 pm, New York City.~
Addilyn's POV

Tonight, I am at a party with a bunch of famous people.

Tour ended a couple weeks ago, and this year Luke and I get to spend time together.

This year, Alison and Calum are going to travel the world and play small gigs together. Calum isn't leaving 5sos though.

Ashton is going to travel the world with Sofia and take pictures of the places they go to.

Michael and Stella will be planning the wedding, and then getting married.

Ashton and Sofia have been dating for 3 years, 4 in February.

Calum and Alison are going to celebrate their 1 year together in May.

Michael and Stella will be celebrating their 3rd year in June.

And Luke and I will be celebrating 1 year in March.

"Ad!" I hear, looking towards my newest friend Cara, who is best friends with Stella (they met through modeling)

"Cara!" I say, looking to the famous model.

"So great to see you!" She says, kissing my cheek.

"You too!" I say, hugging her.

"Let's go get some drinks, and talk about Luke." She says in her British accent as we walk to the bar, sitting on the stools.

"So.." She says, looking to me.

"I am in love! Luke is the best!" I say as I'm given some vodka, not what I normally drink because I'm 19, but perfect for tonight.

"Gigi!" I hear Cara say, as my other new friend Gigi sits down at the bar.

Yup, I'm friends with Cara Delevingne and Gigi Hadid.

"How's the party?" She asks as she's handed a drink.

"good" I say, sipping my drink as it burns my throat.

After talking to the girls, and having 1 to many drinks... I find a not so drunk Luke on the dance floor.

"Babbbyy" I say, grabbing his hands and starting to dance on him.

"Whattttt?" He mimics.

"I want to dannnccceee" I say, grinding with him.

"I don't feel so good." I mumble, as I run to the nearest bathroom, only to see Stella and Mikey pressed against the wall, having sex.

"Oh shit!" I yell, running to an open bathroom with no one in it.

I puke into the toilet and realize how drunk I am.

I sit there for the rest of the night, until the door is opened.

Alison.

"Addilyn, what are you doing here?" She asks, sitting down next to me.

"I'm drunk a-and I feel so anxious" I say, listening to the music pounding.

"Ok, I'll get Luke to come in here" she says, leaving the room.

Parties aren't her type. She's a quiet girl, more of an introvert.

Luke comes in, and I wrap my arms around him.

"I want to go back to Mikey and Stella's apartment." I whine.

"Ok, let's go." He says, shocking me.

"B-but don't you want to stay? It's only 9:30!" I speak into his shoulder.

"Anything for you." He says, picking me up and carrying me to the apartment. We have our own key to it.

We get inside and I immediately take my tight dress off, shocking Luke because I'm now only in my bra and underwear.

"How I Met Your Mother?" I ask, turning the tv on.

"Yup" he says, plopping down on the couch next to me.

We watch the ball drop, it's now 2018.