55

Addilyn's POV

Today is Ash's birthday, and it will be the first time we've seen the married couple since the honeymoon.

They've been living the life. They're renting a New York apartment, instead of the one they were going to get in LA. They actually live extremely close to Luke and I, and Cal and Alison.

Ashton is 24 today, wow. Sofia is 21, so they probably won't have any kids for a while.

Luke and I haven't left the house very much since Jada left the earth, we still think about her, wish her a happy time in heaven. My stomach has slowly gotten smaller, and I've read a ton of articles about your body after a miscarriage. Seeing baby Jada was the most gruesome thing I've ever seen, and I will never forget the image of my 16 week daughter.

Ash and Sof are having a small her together. Sofia doesn't really like parties, so the whole gang and I are sleeping over. The girls get Sofia's and Ashton's room, while the boys get the living room.

Luke and I both get changed, I remember being so comfortable changing in front of him before I was pregnant.

I wear I striped crop top and some high waisted ripped black jeans with my emo converse.

I finish my red lipstick, and feel arms grasp me.

"Hey Lukey" I say, as he puts his head on my shoulder.

"Hey Addy. We're gonna be late" he says, kissing my cheek as I put my makeup in my makeup bag and back in the drawers of my white bathroom vanity.

"Let's go babe" I say, walking to the living room and putting my leather jacket on. Luke puts his on, and grabs my hand as we walk out of the apartment and onto the street.

After walking for about 5 minutes, paparazzi finally comes. I ignore them until one question.

"How's the pregnancy going?" Asks a young looking women, taking pictures of me.

"Oh, um, we actually lost it, I had a miscarriage." I say, making them all look sad.

We keep walking, talking to each other. We pass Calum and Alison's apartment, and hear them arguing from the window, probably about being late, so them.

We finally get to the party, and are welcomed into a gorgeous apartment with Sofia.

We walk into the most gorgeous, neat apartment ever. My life goals.

"Hey guys! We just finished furnishing yesterday, so it's very neat

"Hey guys! We just finished furnishing yesterday, so it's very neat. Ashton and Mikey are in the back, Stella and I are in our bedroom. By the way, we're waiting for Calum and Alison." She says, as Luke walks to the giggles of Ashton and I walk with Sofia to the bedroom.

The bedroom is awesome, probably the best love-making area and sleeping with lace I've ever seen. It really matches the theme.

I see a now pastel pink haired Stella, with unique black lipstick

"Hey!" She says, sipping from her glass of wine and hugging me.

It's funny, everyone can legally drink except for me. Alison is 21. Stella is 23. And Sofia is 21. I'm 20.

"Hey! Grab me a glass." I say, as she gets up and pours some wine in a wine glass, putting fruit on the rim and handing it to me.

I take a sip. Ahhh sweet young adult hood.

"Hey guys!" Alison says, walking into the room.

"Hey!" I say, hugging her tightly and sipping my wine.

We all get seated on the bed, and sip our fruity wine.

"Ok,ok, I have a question. When did you guys lose your virginity and to who?" Sofi asks, taking a bite of a cookie.

"Oh my god, you'll never believe this" Stella starts. "I was 19 and it was to Harry Styles." She says, as Alison snorts, making us laugh.

"I'm pretty sure I was 18, and it was to my boyfriend at the time, Zach."
Alison says.

"Oh, I was 18, and it was to Luke." I say, making them smile and say 'ooo'

"You guys are so cool! I lost mine to Ashton on our wedding night!" Sofia says, laughing.

"That's ok, sex isn't always good, if you know what I mean" I say, as they laugh.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Stella says. "Truth or dare Sof"

"Oh shit, truth." She says.

"Was Ashton good in bed?" Stella asks, as Sofia blushes.

"Oh my god yes though, his dick is bigger then it looks, and his fingers are soooo long" she says, making us 'ooo' again.

After about 20 minutes, the dare heard round the world comes.

"Truth or dare Addilyn?" Stella asks.

"Dare"

"I dare you to have a full on make out session with Alison." She says, as I blush, so does Alison.

"Eh, it's a fucking sleepover." Alison says, smashing her lips into mine.

"So sexy" I hear someone whisper. I look up to the doorway and see Luke and Calum.

"What the fuck guys?!?" I ask, shoving Luke away.

"You were making out with a girl!" Luke says, surprised.

"And it's not my first time" I regret saying. Yes, I did make out with a woman. I was 18, and I hadn't met Luke, and that's all we did, we didn't have sex.

"Ok..." Luke trails off, walking away with Cal.

Ohhh sleepovers.